MSI GeForce FX5600 Ultra 128MB 8X AGP Video Card

Welcome to the MSI GeForce FX5600 Ultra 128MB 8X AGP Video Card topic for Wednesday, December 15th 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the FX5600 Ultra here.

[color=red:cfd5a64383]MORE RAM IN THE BOX PLEASE![/color]

Not an incredibly high performance card, but a very good price. When these first came out, the old ti-4200 was dominating them in the benchmarks. This may have changed as games have adopted the new technologies that this card supports.

It’s very hard to find a 5600 for under $100. Pricegrabber shows this one as $130. MSI makes the best motherboards so I would trust them with my graphics card too (though I love Gainward).

KRUNK: Yes, this will be support dual monitors. The nvidea driver software handles dual display amazingly well. I’m currently running a pair of 17" lcds on my fx5900 without any additional software (well, I use UltraMon. It adds a number a great features such as a taskbar on both screens).

==========================================
Cyberlore Responds: http://www.roken.org/woot/

[color=red:cfd5a64383] Consecutive 1st Post Woots: 7[/color]

Do you think having consecutive first woot posts is gonna make your ***** bigger or something?

omg omg first yay ya omg omg omg

4 words…

[size=24:fd43f69970]S.T.F.U.[/size:fd43f69970]

We dont care, lol.

Nice Woot :!:

Joe - www.MyBestGadgets.com

Is this card any good. Don’t game much but have a Radeon 8500 AIW DV.

Better price >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64481&item=5146987448&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://www.WebwiZCreation.com

woot

Woot, I might just get this!

Is this better than a Radeon 9500 PRO, how much better?

[size=18:c3f5ba7e1b]It would be so sad if they send me my rc car with a large woot t-shirt. I am as big as ruben from american idol and a large wood kill me :slight_smile: so WooT[/size:c3f5ba7e1b]

Good Night!

1st page baby!!

woot

Nice item. Hope it’s a good price.

Cyberlore,

Impress us all by being second 7 times.

Better yet, really impress us by being first on page 4.

First page! Its lame but its the first and only time.

test

Can I lick your ass?

YEAH LICK MY ASS BITCH!!

[size=18:cee1aa5895][color=red:cee1aa5895]MERE BEHAGER RAMBUKK I ESKEN[/color][/size:cee1aa5895]

Its very tempting, but im getting my brother an all in wonder card for christmas

For those people interested in buying this card to run high end games such as half-life 2 and Doom 3, this probably wont be the best card to get if you plan to get a high end resolution. You’d be better off getting a GeForce 5800 or 5900 (or 6800 if you can afford it) or the ati equivalent 9700 or 9800. For the prices that those are going at it would be a true gamers best bet to go with one of those models while still keeping their pocketbook in mind.

*Note: They don’t even sell graphics cards with enough performance to run Doom 3 on Ultra Mode. It was designed to utilize a card with 512 MB of on board memory.

not bad but i just picked up a 9600XT a few weeks ago

Good Woot! Too bad I just but an ATI card yesterday for $100.00

Still waiting for woot service to get back to me about my wootbook! :evil: