MSI GeForce FX5600 Ultra 128MB 8X AGP Video Card

too bad i gots me a 5900xt or else id be all over this. good price

Looks good, but will pass. Hard to give this one as a gift to the relatives…

Nice woot, too bad dont need. :roll:

oem? msi? nvidia my mom xD

woot needs a better isp priovider… its lagging

Does anyone know if the dvi + vga = dual outputs for dual monitors? or is it one or the other? thanks in advance!

//krunk (^_^x)

http://www.krunk4ever.com

Last lowest price on Froogle was $109.00.

Any thoughts on these? I’ve never heard of MSI.

edit: This one is OEM, hence the lower price. Too bad the remote doesn’t come with this one.

[quote user=“Cyberlore”]MORE RAM IN THE BOX PLEASE!

Not an incredibly high performance card, but a very good price. It’s very hard to find a 5600 for under 100. MSI makes the best motherboards so I would trust them with my graphics card too (though I only use Gainward).

Consecutive 1st Post Woots: 7
-------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Okay, I feel the urge to say it: GET A LIFE Cyberlore! :twisted:

woot there it is… finally something decent for a change… but i mainly run off of laptops… how bout some laptop ram woot… oh yeha… definitly a better ISP provider… takes me a good minute or so… and i have cable modem!!

On Ebay this things is going for $20 everywhere. Not a good price at all. :x

not bad, not bad at all…might pick this up for my gf to replace her (my old old old) GF4 MX400 64mb. :lol:

i wish i had the money for it now. i need one for my other computer, still running a STB Velocity 128 :oops:

[quote user=“Boomerang86”]Last lowest price on Froogle was $109.00.

Any thoughts on these? I’ve never heard of MSI.[/quote]

MSI is pretty famous in the motherboard market. they make above average, pretty high quality hardware. i’ve heard good reviews of their vcards too.

//krunk (^_^x)

http://www.krunk4ever.com

[quote user=“krunk”]Does anyone know if the dvi + vga = dual outputs for dual monitors? or is it one or the other? thanks in advance!

//krunk (^_^x)

http://www.krunk4ever.com[/quote]
i can’t speak for this one, but my ATI radeon 9800xt has both analog and digital, and i can go dual-monitor with it

true that !!!

For some reason CC authorization is failing…I don’t understand why, I have over one hundred dollars in my bank acct. and everything on the order page is fine and dandy…help WOOT!

[quote user=“wa`C”]woot needs a better isp priovider… its lagging[/quote]well, when you get ~250 (just a guess) number of people accessing the same data at the same time, there’s gonna be a small bit of lag

[size=18:0c131b9897][[b]color=blue]What-the-woot?!
More useless crap?
Where is the Woot we know, love and deserve?

Quick!
Code red!
Someone grap the crash cart and shock pads.
WOOT has flat-lined!!!
[/size:0c131b9897]
[/color][/b]

laptop SODIMM would be wonderful, this is not for me because I have no destop PC. 512 MB would be my favorite flavor of laptop ram. goodnight all

Hmmm, a zen question if ever there was…

If you post first and no one whines about it and posts insults, is there irony?

:slight_smile:

[/quote]