MUCHO CHEAPO: Kitchen Stuff

Bought the 32-Ounce Transitionals Ceramic Teapot with Infuser during the birthday celebrations, it’s an even better deal now.

Just the right size for 3 mugs of tea. Today I’m having chocolate mint rooibus.

Hey, Woot!..

Damn good sale! About time. We were starting to wonder about you…

where was the Magnalite roaster manufactured?

The “De’Longhi EN680.M Nespresso Lattissima Single-Serve Espresso Maker - Metal” has an inflated MSRP.

According to DeLonghi it retails for $599.95. See: http://www.delonghi.com/en-us/products/coffee-and-espresso/coffee-makers/nespresso-system/lattissima-en-680m-0132190522

China.

thanks for info…will probably pass

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Magnalite roaster is cheaper on Amazon (plus free shipping for Prime members):
http://www.amazon.com/Magnalite-Classic-15-Inch-Covered-Roaster/dp/B00080QDXK

If you go down to the customer q&a, there is a post on there to figure out if it’s made in China or USA.

Hey Woot, is the NewAir icecream maker new or refurbished? I read the description, I think quite thoroughly, but didn’t see if it was or not. You are offering a 90 day warranty but if it is new what is the manufacturers warranty? Thanks

Hmm. I’ll check it out with our buyers. Check back for an update.

UPDATE: Here’s what I heard back from the buyer:

“The condition of new is called out in the sale. Some manufacturers only offer a limited warranty. The Square Trade warranty is available on this sale, if the customer would like to purchase an extended warranty.”

Hope that helps clarify. Additionally, the Condition is listed right below the price.

Vinturi. Get it. Smooths out some cheaper wines and opens up a little nicer ones as well.

^^ Second on the Vinturi ^^ And a great price.

But no Dutch ovens. And I was so looking forward to saying “Heh. Dutch Oven.” Drat.

What’s up with the Oggi Refrigerator Stackables? Several of the bins have 2 different dimensions listed. For example, Oggi 5163 Refrigerator Stackable Storage 14.75x4.25x3 (title)vs. Measures: (14.75 inch x 8.5 inch x 3.75 inch )
In the Box:
(1) Oggi 5163 Refrigerator Stackable Storage 14.75x4.25x3
(in the specs.

A couple of others have similar discrepancies.
Can I get the actual dimensions on the various bins?

leronis: I only see a difference on the one you cited. I’ve asked for clarification. I’ll update this post when I hear back.