Mug Shot

I’m not sure if he looks more like a sad marshmallow or one of those adorable globs of fat, the Adipose, from the Doctor Who episode.

Then again, I’m not sure how I can tell the mug is a boy.

Three cheers to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for bringing in such a hardened criminal!

Poor guy probably won’t be able to get any sleep at all in there. D:

There won’t be any sugar cubes where he’s going.

The little guy’s volume is about 10.43 fluid ounces. To put that in perspective, a Starbucks Venti cup is 20 fluid ounces.

Funny yet tacky at the same time. XD

ALL the other Stonger joe’s will call him “Java” and give him a Slam dunk.

When I beheld the awesomeness that is this shirt, I was immediately compelled by forces beyond my control to push that big yellow button.

We Canadians don’t have the death penalty so our jails have murderers!

You know they only arrested that coffee because he was black.

roflmao :]

Looks like this mug of coffee just is getting served iced.

I love it!! But the color is off! Folgers comes in a red can, Maxwell House comes in a blue can. I know my caffeine suppliers!

Correct me if I’m wrong (I haven’t done math in a while), but judging from the approximate size of the mug wouldn’t the volume be closer to 24 fl. oz.? I mean, the volume of the inside of the cylinder is probably a little less than 44 cubic inches (the outside is about 44, so the inside would be smaller, naturally). As we all know, 1 cubic inch equals about .554 fl. oz. in the US (in the UK it would be .577). 44*.544 = a little more than 24. I guess it would depend on where the bottom of the inside actually starts. That could easily cut off 4 fl. oz. or more.

Oh, I just noticed that it starts at 1". That means I’m wrong. As usual.

Poor little mug will be stuck in Folger’s prison, while time keeps dragging on.

What gives?!? The artist is from Canada but he had to use “NYPD” in the drawing? Why not “RCMP”?

hhhmmmmm…I smell a conspiracy…

Why would they arrest one of cop’s best friends? Did a cop spill a cup of coffee on himself at McDonald’s and decide to arrest it for not properly warning him of its heat?

He’s playing to the majority market.

in for one! Awesome!

Why would a policeman arrest a coffee cup…