MUK LUKS Men's Aris Shoes

Mine just arrived…minus the “soft polyester insole.” The interior, the backside of the outsole, is covered with tiny bumps…not quite like strolling across a bed of nails but not pleasant. Buyer beware.

I’m sorry you’re unhappy with them. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Not acceptable. The only proper response is to ship me a new, complete pair of Muk Luks along with a post-paid label to return the defective pair. I’ll provide the packaging. Negative to the “customer support form.” Woot failed, Woot needs to fix it without a bunch of hoops for me to jump through. Any other response is indeed “crap.”

Contacting our customer service is the easiest way to keep track of the issue, but I’ll reach out to them and see what they can do. Unfortunately, there’s no way to guarantee a replacement can be sent out, but we will do our best to find one for you.

I just got my shoes today… the insole is overly thick and uncomfortable.

For me it’s not a problem, I removed the insole and will buy some thinner inserts.

Shoe is comfortable enough for the price point.

Why not mail your insoles to the poster who didn’t get theirs?

Like other posters, I too struggle with the bumps. In addition, after measuring my feet, these appear to run a bit small.

Sadly, Woot’s automated interface won’t allow me to return, even though it is within the 30 day period mention on their policies.

This is the first time I have been disappointed and sadly, this was one item in many months that I have actually ordered. I miss the pre-Amazon days of Woot personally. Now it is the Garage Sale of unwanted Amazon items.

Hey there, I’m sorry to hear that. I do see that you reached out to us through our support form and we’ll be sure to get back to you very shortly.

Dear Woot, I’m so grateful for all the great sales and unique items you offer. Your customer service is top notch and your shipping is on fleek. I laugh at your clever jokes and enjoy your daily polls. I will continue to enjoy Woot and promise not to get all upsetty spaghetti if my new bang around shoes that cost less than $20 aren’t soft like standing on a pair of obese chinchillas. I know I’m not getting filet mignon for the cost of a hamburger.

I love you Woot! No furry.