Multiple Word Translation

I’ve been searching online for a very long time (weeks atleast). And I found tons of translation sites but I’m looking for a multiple translation site. Now before you jump ahead of me let me explain. Many sites have Site, Page, Sentence, Word translations that let you choose a translation from a drop down menu or a radio button.

What I looking for is a site that I can enter 1 word and it will translate that word to multiple languages at once.

For example:
I enter :
GIRLFRIEND

And I get something like:
Spanish - novia
Chinese - 女朋友 (nyu pon you)
Serbian - devojka
Norwegian - kjæreste

Hey, I coudn’t find a site like that, so I whipped up some code that fetches translations from different web services. I only did English, Spanich, French, German, and Korean. Let me know if you need/want any more.

I’ll take this page down in about a week. Feel free to keep the source code though.

Cheers,
Zilla

PS - oops, I almost forgot! Click Here

you are evil :tongue:

ditto

evil is sometimes funny

and sometimes it’s just…fun

http://2ni2.com/emoticon/special/gifs_demonios.gif

hehe, I hope you had your speakers turned up

lol - I recalled your previous post of that site…just sayin yer evil for leading poor sinxation on :tongue:

see below

Funny one Zilla. Unfortunatly for me I was on a library computer when I clicked the link, fortunatly it had no speakers. Here I was thinking you were a programming prodigy as well as a prolific poster.

P.S. Don’t pronounce that last sentence out loud or you’ll be cleaning your monitor.

Then definitely click the link when you get by some speakers!!

The funny thing is that I really do program, but my prankster side seemed to win that day.

imagine that :wink:

hmmm… not happening

try harder

nope, never had 'em on… i checked it again… pretty goofy…

at least it’s not one of the sites the trolls on slashdot post…