CT Links above.

Winery website

Mumm on Twitter
Mumm on Facebook

Previous Offers:
11/10/2008: Blog and Forum
6/16/2008: Blog and Forum
11/12/2007: Blog and Forum

Man! If I didn’t already have more than a case of this stuff I’d be in for this. GOOOOD bubbly here. :slight_smile:

Congrats to afranke for guessing Mumm!

Your pic below is perfect.

Wow. WD’s powers of negotiation, hypnotism, and mind control are outstanding. Bubblykindagirl, are you here?! :happy:

My SIWBM stands, however.

are there old rats on this?

Upcoming Wine.Woot gatherings (courtesy of CJ):

Join or create one now …

2.073 seconds? Is that a record?

Mine, on the other hand, crashes to the floor with an accompanying crescendo usually reserved for the fall of undergarments.

Is any of these sweeter?

Can’t go wrong with Mumm. in for one.

You’ve always had a way with words. :wink:

Off the fence and into the water. The last time I bought a Mumm Napa from woot was almost 18 months ago, and it included the M Red. I am giving it another shot, as my bottle from that offer had lost the carbonation due to something or other. The cork looked a little funny on the end that was inside the bottle when I opened it, and the wine was basically still. Admittedly this was several months later, after a move to a new apartment during August heat, and presume I did something wrong. I really got the feeling that I would have liked it, but for the flaw. The other two bottles that I had, the M Blue and the Brut Reserve, were both phenomenal, and this gives me the confidence that we are in for a treat here. The M Blue is pretty generally available in local stores, and is a standby if I want something sparkly and assuredly good.

Excited for the Pinot Noir, and I don’t think I’ve had the Brut Rose. Was that the one that used to be called the Blanc de Noirs? I remember there being a name change some time ago creating the Brut Rose.

Edit: I am overly wordy. Edited for understanding.

Will the mailman card me if I buy this?

The Cuvee M red label will taste a tad sweet, but none would be considered sweet sparklers.

No. There have been instances of Time Machine usage … :happy:

It’s certainly a possibility. Some UPS dudes have asked me for my ID and some haven’t. I don’t think I look that young. :frowning:

No. Because it comes via UPS. And they will card you.