Mumm Sparkling Trio

I’m in for 2 early to avoid the inevitable 3 after hearing about it from the 'rats. Maybe since I went in early myself, I could be the one to talk everyone else into buying more! :wink: I’ve been craving some sparklers, and none of ours from the recent trip have been delivered yet. Perfect timing, once again, WD!

Both. Right, and as J-Dub would put it … What?

A shoutout to Bubblykindagal!! Welcome Back!!

She was a very gracious hostess with the mostess when the RPM Historical Tour descended upon Mumm Napa. And even more so when we hijacked the tour bus to go back to buy goodies from them!!

I assume that cjsiege will want to be a labrat for this one …

When ThatGuy and I stopped in at Mumm Napa, we really received the royal treatment. Bubblykindagal took a ton of time out of her day to chat with us (and she got to see the pics of CJ drinking from the bottle at NoVA #2!), and made us feel like we were VIP honored guests.

So even though I have a SIWBM, I’m in for one. (And, thanks to her, I know to store them standing up!). Also, these are 3 wines I didn’t get when I was out there (going with Cuvee M Red, Sparkling Pinot, DVX Rose) … though I suspect we might have an entirely different trio from Mumm Napa on Thursday :slight_smile:

What happened to Ohio. Went to place my order and was unable to. This is the first time I have ever seen Ohio on the no shio list. Is this some new bs law? Anyone know? Thanks.

Oh man…I just checked my notes and it was the 2001 Grand Année that we were given during the actual tour of their facilities. Dang…I may have to go in after all. That was a spectacular bubbly although I did like the 2002 DVX Rosé that we had on the way out even more.

In for 2, plus I remembered to use my woot anniversary code upon checkout. With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years coming up, I think I’m now set.

I’m leaving next friday for a weeklong trip with no one home to answer the door - what’s the chance I would have it before then? Or chance to hold it until after I return?

I doubt it, only because the offer title is Mumm Sparkling Trio, and they do try to differentiate offer titles.

A duo with a Blanc de Noirs would be acceptable.

In 4 1…would love to be a labrat

here’s a link to all the mumm reviews on Cork’d. for the most part, they get good marks…
http://corkd.com/wine/search?search=mumm+napa

Mumm Sparkling Trio
Current numbers (updated each minute):
First sucker: joelsisk
Speed to first woot: 0m 5.453s

Last wooter to woot: MarkDaSpark

http://bestsmileys.com/signs13/25.gif

Indeed it would be. The mind and wallet say NOOOOOO! but the nose, tongue, and heart say YESSSS!!!

In for 1! Now this is the sort of stuff that I started lurking around for! I can’t wait to try them!

I’d rather take a raincheck… when I can actually taste some of the rattage :snob:
Then again, I’ll leave it up to WD and his mystery labrat allocation method. :slight_smile:

me too…no ohio shipping. probably mumm has no ohio license.

Not even close to NYE yet … so another week, I sit out … geez been a couple weeks now, my wallet is much happier at least
<snoozes>

and if it’s going to be bubbly, we have seen Mumm already, lets get some Schramsberg! the pinnacle of American sparkling…

As to tonight’s offering, I’ll be in for 3 units… I’ve had these and enjoyed them. Repurchased each.

Woot is offering a very good deal here. 1 unit of three bottles purchased through the winery would be $80 plus $30.25 shipping.(to DC in my case) for a total of $110.25. Bubblykindagal and Wine David are bringing it to us for $60 including shipping. When jwhite gets his comparison up, it should be an even better deal on 3 units of 3.

Go for it !

P.S. Mumm has sometimes extended other good offers to Wooters who order here–check the enclosed packing sheet with this Woot Mumms order to see if that is true this time.

Another possible incentive to order.

Last year around this time there was a sparkler set on wine.woot as well. I took advantage of it and, upon opening all three bottles on NYE, was EXTREMELY pleased that I had.