Muscardini Cellars

Well now this is fun. Selling side by side with Ty Caton Vineyards. Just like being back in the tasting room.

Another great day in Sonoma. The weather is a little cooler. Giants are in the playoffs and the NFL refs are back on the job. It’s gonna take a lot of wine to get over Monday night’s debacle (sp?)

I’m in the office with Beni the winedog. He is actually featured in Sonoma Magazine this quarter and in in a book called Winery Dogs, that was just released. I’m a little jealous at all the attention he is getting.

Wishing everyone a great Thursday!

I think the sampler would be perfect. The Tesoro and Fortuna will age nicely. Not sure I would let the Sangio sleep for that long. Maybe 5 at the most. But the good thing about the sampler is that you can enjoy the Sangio now while the others rest. We have 10 bottles of 05 Tesoro and it rocks. Michael brought it back to Franco Biondi Santi in Italy last year and he gave it his highest praise.

The Tytanium is truly a tough act to follow. But I have heard Ty rave about the 09 Tesoro.

There is so much red wine to try at our tasting room. It can become overwhelming.

And the Rosato is awesome. It did receive 95 pts from WE. Running low on that as well so were unable to put it on the woot. Probably will be out of it by Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by our tasting room. Hope you enjoyed your trip out.

I know what you mean mommadeb. I am sure the kids really don’t need all those supplies for school. But that doesn’t apply here, we absolutely need our wine!!

life is pretty darn good.

Beni the Winedog

http://www.sonomanews.com/Sonoma-Magazine/Fall-2012/Wine-Dogs/

I stink at this. Will keep trying to post a pic

[mod: tried to fix it for you but it appears to get hung up on the brackets part]

ok - i just posted the link. Beni the rockstar in the 3rd puppy down. But all the puppies are cute to look at.

Anytime puppies are brought to the thread, it is a good day. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing them with us!

Beni is the coolest…Will have to come and visit him someday!!

http://www.sonomanews.com/Sonoma-Magazine/Fall-2012/MUSCARDINI-BENI%2001.jpg

that’s one photogenic pooch!

I agree!! mommies little helper!!

So happy to see this! I was in the tasting room a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with Beni. He stood next to me and just leaned against me while I petted him. Such a sweetheart!

And the wine was pretty good, too :wink:

Yes, he’s irresistable when he does that. We call him a therapy dog but all the therapy is for him.

It’s been a wonderful week and it has been our absolute pleasure to be on Woot Plus and to be able to debut some different selections.

For those of you who click on the big gold button, we hope you enjoy the wine.

Oh and please do visit Muscardini Cellars in our New Tasting Room. We move in after the first of the year and are really excited about this new change.

Michael and I (and Beni too) will actually have our new offices at the tasting room. So do mention that you are a wooter and we will come out to offer our personal services (hmmm that sounds a little…) and make it worth your while.

Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!!!

Cheers, Winegirl

Have a great weekend, and as always, thank you for stopping in!

Winegirl…Clicked big time on your wines…wound up getting 6 of each…Fortuna and Tesoro…Love your REDs