Muscletech Phase8 Protein (2 Flavors)

**Item: **Muscletech Phase8 Protein (2 Flavors)
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Muscletech Phase8 Protein (2 Flavors))

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Muscletech Phase8 Protein (2 Flavors))

I would never pay $87 retail price for any protein powder, just sayin’.

Some additional info can be found over on the product page

The reviews (9.2 out of 10) over at bodybuilding.com deemed this “excellent”

Lots of excellent reviews Over Here
GNC users also like it

[youtube=uaQIp3xPrho‎][/youtube]
[youtube=15JCI0hffm4][/youtube]

The reviews are great, but it shows that this is not a good deal. GNC has it at the same price and Amazon has it $6 cheaper with free shipping.

Amazon is about $5.50 cheaper for the 2lbs. This Woot! is 4.6lbs.

http://www.amazon.com/Muscletech-Phase-Supplement-Chocolate-Pound/dp/B00AZMQ2ZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379308740&sr=8-1&keywords=phase8

Amazon is $43 for this.

“Allows you to take it whenever you need it”

I’m so relieved this protein shake doesn’t come with those darn restrictions!

Thoe appear to be smaller sizes, not the 4.6 pound size.

Great deal since it’s the 4.6lb size. I’m in for three. Perfect timing because I was just about to order more ON casein but this will do just fine.

Awesome price, I’m in for 2!

If woot accepted Paypal Bill Me Later I would have bought some. I paid a little more to use that method of payment. I am not sure why they take Paypal but not Bill Me Later. Maybe they will start.

This stuff really is a game changer. Taking slow-release protein before bed is the difference between the big and the “why aren’t I getting bigger?” crowds. Also, I’ve yet to find a casein that doesn’t taste awful. Phase8 isn’t really a casein, because it’s so much more, and actually delicious. The ONLY problem with it is that it’s impossible to mix with cold water! LOL! It really avoids water like politicians avoid work. Trick is to stir it for 2 solid minutes with 80% cold water, 20% milk. Then again, the extra protein from the milk only helps too, yes? GREAT BUY !!!

Those other prices are for sizes that are less than 1/2 the size of this one.

Junk ingredients including two artificial sweeteners and more than likely GMO-derived ingredients such as corn syrup solids.

Other ingredients: Protein blend (milk protein concentrate [supplying calcium caseinate and whey], whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, whey potein isolate), maltodextrin, taurine, cocoa processed with alkali, glycine, natural and artificial flavors, sunflower based creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono and diglycerides, diptoassium phosphate, tri-calcium phosphate, tocopherols [emulsifier]), salt, soy lecithin, guar gum, sucralose, ascesulfame potassium.

Man W00T sure isn’t worth a damn since the corporate giants got their hooks into it… you save a whole what $3.00? Then if you want a return it’s a hassle. Meehh

I’d be weary of buying the “Milk Chocolate” of this protein - its missing its lid seal in the pictures! it could be POISONED!
Woot, how could you? I thought we had something going here. . .

The best deal on protein is still at Sams club. 37$ for 5lbs of 100 percent whey protein.