Muscletech Phase8 Protein (2 Flavors)

These are buy 1 get 1 free at BodyBuilding.com for the 4.4lb containers at $49.97

NO, those are 2 lb containers.

You’re half right about Phase8 not really being a casein, and that’s because casein is so far down the list of ingredients as to practically have none.

Look at any scoop of casein and you’ll see they have around 50% of your daily value of calcium. This has 2% calcium, an indicator this has very little casein. Whey isolate and concentrate are even further down the list, usually those blends have even more calcium than the 2% in here.

So this means phase8 is probably >90% milk protein, so no kidding it has an 8 hour release; it’s just milk minus the carbs. Not necessarily a bad thing, since I’ve had the vanilla and it tastes great, but I just wanted people to know what they were really buying

But still for 58.90 you get 1 4.4lb container and a 2lb container. You have flavor options also…toss in a couple free trial supps. and not a bad deal either.

quick fyi - effective several months ago (i can hunt down the precise date, if needed), we don’t accept paypal, either. if you had paypal connected to your account prior to this restriction, you’re essentially “grandfathered” in and you can continue to use it, but we stopped enabling that option for new accounts.

i believe this is a temporary issue, but we don’t currently have a concrete date for the reinstatement of paypal.