Museum Art

Is the image printed on or is there some sort of texture on the canvas to replicate a real painting?

These are prints:

Canvas print stretched over a wooden frame

Check the sales stats. Looks like one person in TX bought one in the nine o’clock hour.

They are ‘giclee’ prints. I don’t know much about it but they are supposed to be a lot harder to pick out that a standard print…

http://www.amazon.com/Trademark-Fine-Art-Vincent-26x32-Inch/dp/B0089AZQCK

About Giclee

Good thing. We don’t want our guests knowing we don’t own the real Starry Night.

Do we know the depth for these canvases?

Also, my g/f and I were looking at the ‘Cafe Terrace’ photo, and we found this. It’s a lot cheaper. We’re wondering if this is the same one or not.

I was wondering if any of them come framed. I didn’t think they did based on the pics displayed but one of them (Trademark Trademark Art Daisie & Poppies by Vincent Van Gogh - Framed) says “framed”…
However, in the pics displayed it looks just like the rest…

Very good question and thanks for pointing out the better deal. I’d love to hear from sales why these are better than the much less expensive ones you pointed out. I need art but I want a good deal on reasonable quality.

I already purchased Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss…but it would be nice to know the depth of the canvases for other wooters. Now if we can get some Alphonse Mucha prints, I’ll be one happy wooter.

I’ll second you on the Mucha.

Got Klimt’s The Kiss earlier for the wife. Tempted to get da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man as well.

do you think an auction house will think these are originals?

My understanding of quantum physics is that until you’ve observed them, they’re both in the musuem and not in it at the same time.

I believe the proper name for the piece you have labeled “Starry Night II” is “Starry Night over the Rhine

I selected 5 paintings to purchase but there is no link, icon, button, etc. to take me to checkout. How do I actually purchase my selections?

Make your selection on size and click ADD TO CART.

Repeat for each one you want.

When done, click on the cart in the upper-right corner of the page. That will take you where you can check out.

Hope that helped.

The Daisies and Poppies by Vincent van Gogh Canvas Wall Art, 24x32-Inch is $60.29 at Amazon with great reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Trademark-Fine-Art-Daisies-24x32-Inch/dp/B002E841KQ/ref=pd_sbs_hg_9

I had been eyeing Grimshaw’s “Figure in the Moonlight” for some time. Finally pulled the trigger. I am redecorating my bedroom and must have it. This is the best price I have found anywhere. Looking forward to my big ol’ package arriving!!

Anybody received theirs yet? Or even gotten a shipping notice? Seems like it’s taking a long time to process my order, even by WOOT! standards…

These pieces are made to order and usually ship in 5-7 business days. This is the 5th business day. Hang tight.