Music industry

Please tell me you didn’t want the sellout.woot too???

Yes, the baby blue seems to fit better than some of my other shirts. I’ve also found that to be true of the brown.

I hear ya! Good woot night!

I always forget about sellout. I just want the trifecta, not the quadrofecta (is that a word)?

Holidays + woot = Lazy

Lazy = a recent HM from the last do-over. If I truncated this any further, it would look complex and severely algebraic and I know woot isn’t that complex. XP

They could pick up one of mine as well this week if they had the inclination, but I think this may just be for today (possibly tomorrow)

I think logical implication would be more appropriate for your second equation. Maybe… XP

I like it. Bought, my sixth woot :0.

Thanks Woot!

i find it funny when people are like “hmmmm, im still deciding…” just freakin buy it, its 10 bucks, and if nothing else, at least your helping the economy. unless your using a credit card… in that case, i think the bank is doing alright. put it back in your wallet.

Who knows? Maybe they will do it every Thu until the next double take

I wasn’t going to take the time to look up the alt key code for any version of the symbols, but yes… you’re right.

I like the idea and the design, but I’m not over-keen on the baby blue. Not for me, thanks.

God, I’d love that… provided the picks are decent.

Yours definitely was. Grats man.

Reminds me of the laboratory i had set up in my bedroom.

Here’s hoping for some more good ones ;-). PS: just sent you a pm :smiley:

this ends my longest woot dry spell ever!! I haven’t bought a shirt since October 23rd!! I usually average about 3 shirts a month. It’s funny because I was just telling my wife about it when this shirt came up. I Love everything about this shirt!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

have you checked out sellout.woot? hee hee

considering i go to college for music production and technology this shirt is particuarly fitting (no pun intended). In for one!

HAHA no, but I think we can let it go XD

interestingly enough, that’s been the word of the night: trifecta
I used it when I was telling some people that everyone in the house agreed on my curried peanut butter pork dish I made tonight (sounds a little weird but I assure you it was delicious)

Wow.

This was both unexpected and exciting, with a dash of odd. Congrats there, Radiomode… great shirt