Music of Sound

ugh terrible color

looks like something out of sgt. peppers.

Grats Dan… this almost makes olive lovable. Not fond of pink, but the trio of colors overall is nice. Great job.

Quite the opposite of yesterday…

I have enough trouble pulling off the browns that come out of here…I’ll have to pass on this.

I like the design…but the t-shirt color…no.

for real.

A little too trippy for my tastes. It’s like Hannah-Barbera meets The Beatles…

The description is 600 million times better than the shirt. I love Woot writers. Will y’all marry me?

Like the design, but not so sure about the colors. Grats to the artist though.

ehhh…

maybe if it wasn’t such an ugly green.

Total “Big Red Ball” book ripoff. FOR SHAME!

It did make me remember the book though. Wow.

looks like if dr sues drew srg. peppers band

Eh, it’s close, color scheme just doesn’t quite work for me, or the words “The Band” on the drum. If it would have been some different colors, definitely, but olive pink and yellow? I’ll have to pass.

if it was about “the Big Band Era” I would buy it in a heartbeat for brother, he loves that kind of music. This made me think more of high school marching band. Not so much

pass…really not feeling the color.
still kicking myself for not getting yesterdays!
oh well :frowning:

Love it.
Now to find some money…

If it meant he got to be alive again, I bet john wayne would rock any shirt we asked him to

guess i’ll chime in with some positive comments since so many are negative

really liked the design on first sight… like the color, since i don’t have any shirts in that color yet (variety is the spice of life)… and i’m really into music and this reflects that in a trippy way.

Screaming blue meanies, line 1.

Sgt. Peppers similarity is the perfect motivation to get this for my college bound Grandson who is an absolute Beatles freak!