Music of Sound

Dig it.

Nice one today, guys.

kick-a design, but not digging the olive.

I love it. Nice use of the color olive. Keep up the good work.

I think this is great art and very cool colors. Albeit I’m not into the teeny joke shirts.

I had to get it. Olive is not my favorite, in fact, I would very well have liked it to be in black, but I love the design.

I would by this shirt in a second if it weren’t such a heinous color.

But then it wouldnt be this shirt. It would be another shirt, albeit a lot like this one.

wtf?! everyone hating on the color!! ITS my favorite color! i was thinking about getting it just for the color!! and i never buy shirts (i get em for free)

It reminds me of school house rock for some reason… Or maybe its other cartoons. reminds me of being a kid and I am only 23.

very well said

kudos to you young scholar. lol

I <3 Woot’s filter sometimes. :slight_smile:

I dig the design…kinda of a my chemical romance type of feel
I am not a big fan of the olive green t-shirt

People should give the olive green shirt another chance. It looks amazing in person, but digitally it really looks like dookie puke.

You people is crazy! This is a beautiful design and a great color! More like this one!!!

I love the color scheme. Kind of vintage late 70s. Got 1

is the shirt design plastic?

Have you guys gotten it yet? I ordered it on the 29th, but I still haven’t gotten it. Anyone else?

If you still haven’t received your shirt (and you’re not in Canada), feel free to get in touch with service@woot.com. Be sure to include your order number. You may also want to adjust any spam filtering you have in place to ensure a response.

I just got my reprint for two shirts. Arrrgyle is fantastic but this one, IMHO, was not true to the original quality.