Mustek 1.5” Digital Photo Frame and Alarm Clock

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: press alt+f4 to refresh

Mustek 1.5” Digital Photo Frame and Alarm Clock [New] - $3.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Mustek PF-E150 1.5” Digital Photo Frame w/Alarm Clock

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Mustek 1.5" Digital Photo Frame and Alarm Clock
$3.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Mustek PF-E150 1.5" Digital Photo Frame w/Alarm Clock

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

if you put an animated .gif on this, would it move?

Awesome stocking stuffers, in for 3.

I always wanted one of these…why not give it a shot for ten bucks? Down for one.

This is like a cheapo Time Life free gift. lolz

I’m in for 2… why didn’t I get 3? DOH!!

$30 at amazon

Two! I ordered two of them.

If you put a picture of your mother in law on this you would never wake up.

How can you go wrong for $3.99? That’s a good price even for a paperweight! Great Stocking Stuffers!

I will never forget this name

MUSTEK

I can’t believe they are still in buisness.

in theearly 90’s I thought I was going HIGH tek! i got a Flat bed scanner made by mustek.

LOL - It was designed to never work.

I will never forget this name

MUSTEK

I can’t believe they are still in buisness.

in theearly 90’s I thought I was going HIGH tek! i got a Flat bed scanner made by mustek.

LOL - It was designed to never work.

I guess they could not mess up a clock.

Bought these on s previous woot. Very poor qualiity and poor design. Would not buy again.

In for 3! Stocking stuffers! Mmmmmmm! I wonder if I can keep one for myself. If not, can one of you other wooters please send me one of yours to stuff my stocking? Er, that came out wrong.

cries All this time I’ve been stalking Woot, and THEY DON’T SHIP TO ALASKA!!! pout

I really wanted one of these buggers too… good thing I didn’t get lucky enough for a barfunkle of crabcakes :frowning:

Epic FAIL, woot!

Seems like battery power wouldn’t last til morning.