Mustek 6 Megapixel Digital Camera

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Mustek 6 Megapixel Digital Camera
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Mustek MDC-630Z 6.0MP Digital Camera

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

How good is this brand for its price?

In for one.

whoa whoa whoa…this camera comes with super zoom. that’s like super awesome.

This actually isn’t too bad, $55 is pretty good for 6 megapixels and a 3X optical zoom.

good for kids… and older people… 8o)

i think im in for 2

peas!!

Cheap?
I just got a Canon in the mail TODAY. I think i’m sticking with the Canon even though I paid 3X

Does anyone know anything about this brand? Sounds like a dead horse.

Any opinion on Mustek? I keep seeing them on Woot and it makes me scratch my head.

I do want a new digital camera…just not this one…:frowning:

If you can put 6 megapixels and $50 in one sentence… who cares what brand it is. That’s what RMA’s are for!

ewwww Mustek

Nice name brand…lmao never herd of it! Made in a sweat shop I Guess…lead painted!

Does anyone know if this actually does well as a webcam? I see it listed as having the ability to be used as one!

Only supports up to 1GB SD cards? So if you have a 2GB or 4GB, it won’t work?

honestly, for $50, this might not be that bad of a deal. especially with that webcam function.

ha!

I just bought the 7 mega pixel one for $100 a week ago and this ones half the price? lol

Oh well, patience is a virtue as they say, i’m still happy with the deal i got though. I walked into walmart the very next day and saw the camera for $179.99.

It was slimmer than this one too…
just keep thinking positive lol

not my cup of tea… mustek, eh… but i bet it’ll sell out before tomorrow evening… good price… also, check useful linkage for CSE links… i got a few.

mustek sucks, terrible customer service. i bought the mustek mdc500 from woot for 35 dollars, you really do get what you pay for. As for the actual webcam, it dies as soon as the battery runs out. I don’t know about this model though.

buy at your own risk