Mustek MBT-H120 Bluetooth Headset

Mine’s currently on the charger. Could we maybe get someone to post that theirs has worked to ease my fears?

another deader…charging 36 hours and the red light is still on. won’t turn on when unplugged.

I am still waiting for mine to be delivered. It seems like shipping takes forever now. I remember getting a Bag of Crap on Christmas Day 2005, I came home 4 days later and it was on my door step. Now I am waiting for 2-3 weeks to get deliveries.

Stuart

Enlisting on to the Mustek makes me sad bandwagon.
I bought two and neither of them work after 72 hour charge.

Neither of the two I got will either fully charge till the light turns off, nor will they turn on, regardless of how long I hold down the power button.

I purchased The Mustek Bluetooth headset, but it will not charge. I have charged it for over 48 hours. I still have a red LED on the headset, its supposed to go of when charged. Dead on arrival.

I’m having the same sad story. I let one of my two charge for 72 hours after the first 24 showed nada, and it still doesn’t have an ounce of juice in it. But… the other one works fine. So, how does this work? I’ve never gotten a defective woot before; are all sales final?

Me too doesn’t work after some 28 hours of charging

I bought 3. Two have been chargeing for three day now and the charging light won’t go out, as per the instructions. Nor will either of them turn on. Is there any recourse with any of this?

Whole weekend of charging and still won’t turn on… woot needs to fix this asap.

My sister’s half-arse works. Red light won’t go out, but it turns on. Mine is dead. Been charging for the whole weekend and nothing. So how does one go about getting this fixed. First time ever getting something from woot that didn’t work.

Not only did they not work…but what is up with shipping!!!

October 4, 2007 3:36 PM Delivered OWENSBORO,KY
October 2, 2007 2:16 PM Sortation Center Arrival INDIANAPOLIS, IN
October 2, 2007 6:40 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
September 30, 2007 9:22 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
September 29, 2007 12:47 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
September 28, 2007 6:46 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
September 27, 2007 6:40 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
September 27, 2007 5:30 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX
September 25, 2007 - Purchased

Went from TX to WI and back to TX and then back to WI and then headed my way.
Another one of my purchases is doing the same thing now.
I think they need to use another shipping method.

George

Haha, I noticed that too.

Mine went from TX to WI to TX to WI to MI.

Yup, add mine to the dead list. Do we right this up as a loss or will Woot do something to help us?

(PS- emailed Mustek’s support on Saturday… still no response)

Even if you return them, it costs for shipping. Spend $8 shipping to get back $28. What a crapy deal. Woot should just send everybody better bluetooth headsets and watch out for bad products next time.

Got another one that doesn’t work.

Problem is the batteries . . .

Cracked mine open when it didnt work and after fiddling with it connected the charger directly to the battery leads on the PCB. Lo-and-behold the little blue light started blinking away when I pressed the switch. So unless you folks can find 3.7v 120mAh Li-polymer battery packs or think the thing to be decorative it may as well be trashed.

Sorry folks, this ones a dud.

In most cases we recommend contacting the manufacturer first. If Mustek can’t or won’t help, though, please email rma@woot.com with your order number and a detailed description of the problem you’re having. Note that we may only be able to offer you a refund and not a replacement.

I bought two. One charged and works fine, the other is dead.

Add mine to the DOA list. Contacted Mustek and after insulting them into accepting the warranty claim, I’m yet to get a response regarding process. Sure makes me feel good about wooting…