Mustek MBT-H120 Bluetooth Headset

Contact Woot RMA, they will refund you like they did me.

Dag nabbit! I was going to use these in a raffle to raise money for a local charity. I am now wondering if I should even donate these, as it may give the charity people trouble. But if I open them, they cannot be donated, as only, new, unopened items can be donated for the raffle.
Dear Mr. Woot Moderator.
Can you suggest to me what I should do in this situation?

Thanks.

yet another dead one…

bought one, plugged it in wednesday the 10th and midnight. just unplugged it and it wont turn on… 89+ hours and nada

emailing woot now.

I got the headset on 10-4 and plugged it to give the 24 hour charge. Have been waiting this long for the light to go out and well no luck so far. Thats about 11 days of waiting for it to charge. Add one more to the list of defective headsets

Junk… All three I received will not hold a charge. No word back from either Woot or Mustek after 24 hours. This is the first real looser I’ve had from woot (except when they could not fulfill my order for ScanDisk DS card). At this price I did not expect these to be the best but expected them not to be DOA or Woot to stand behind their service. This is not a good start for the Yahoo! Shopping program that has also been good to me in the past.

Mailed it back to Mustek. Got an email today stating that they no longer manufacture or stock. Guess they knew that when they sent the RMA but wanted me to spend more on this piece. Offered store credit in the amount of the purchase price less shipping for more high quality Mustek gear or a check for the same. I’ve now recouped half my expense and never actually used the equipment. Next time its a woot RMA.

Mine arrived DOA as well, I just decided to check the thread today but I think i’m going to call Woot! about this.

I just went through PayPal and was told by Woot in response to email them my order number to rma@woot.com for a refund. It’s not a lot of money, but it is annoying. And the thing is, I bought a couple of Jabra BT headsets later on and they don’t feel as good on my ear. But … they work at least!

Just to insure a quicker/smoother interaction, make sure you include a description of the problem too. If you’ve tried talking to Mustek to no avail, that’s information the rma folks would appreciate as well.

OK,

As I wrote above, I donated all 3 of these for a Raffle.
Well as of yesterday, ALL THREE have been RETURNED DOA!!!

I just emailed rma@woot.com and I will wait and see what happens.
I am sure Woot will take these back and replace them with similar units, since we need to replace the Raffle prizes.