Mustek PowerMust 600 Plus Uninterruptible Power Supply

good backup for the modem/router in a different room than my APC Smart-UPS 750XL with 2 batteries that protects my PC/laptop

damn already gone

Receptacles: spade type, fused, cable included.
That is the input.

It Outputs:
Receptacles: Three North American Standard Spade Type

That was fast. I was in for 3 by 12:03 and all gone…

Looking at some sites, it appears no one has reviewed any Mustek power supply.

Also most appears to be No Longer Available.

Gut check says to pass on it. APC is most well known.

FYI it says it lasts for 33 minutes.

360 watt capacity? Are you kidding? A lot of good that’ll do with my computer’s 580 watt power supply. This could power a lamp and a vcr…maybe a clock radio too.

Doh… There are more things than computers that you can use a UPS on… Think outside of the box

Decent for a laptop (desktop has an apc 1500). No money or I would’ve been in for 3.

What ? “Total woots: 227”

They only have 227 ? It should be in a woot off ! :frowning:

Can’t be too bad for the price. I rather use APC products though.

i feel sorry for anyone who wants to run more than a cablemodem off of one of these.

SON OF A!!! kept saying my card number was wrong so i kept retyping and then boom, sold out… :frowning:

Every MUSTEK I have purchased has been defective. Not worth the time price to ship back. Mustek support is a joke.

Woah! It sold out already. WTF.

Wow, these sould out pretty quick. I was first pretty sad because I thought that Woot was selling an electrical pencil sharpener and it was sold out. Lol.

DAMMMMMMMMM, I wanted this. Gone so quick.

That doesn’t really matter. I’m sure you don’t use the full 480w at any time. You most likely use about 250-300 w of power for normal use/or idle. I could buy a 1000 W PSU, but only use a fraction of that with normal use

I guess if I was ambitious I could get 3 and chain them for my computer, lol. Not sure if I want this one or not.

Well I don’t have anything else : /

Noooo… It actually looks like a decent UPS… with Automatic Voltage Regulation!

I went to Shirt.woot to see what they had, came back here to pull the trigger on this thing and it’s gone. I guess it was a pretty good deal.