My 90s Friends

Haha, those expressions. Congrats doOomy!

Wow, the nostalgia is real. I want this in all other forms. Notebook, clock, wall, etc.

Thank you for the trip to the past. And agreed with others on Doug and Spongebob.

I would love this as a print for my wall. Amazing! Great Job DoOomcat!

Now it’s just a waiting game until Woot offers as a print…ugh…

Um I get all but one, whats the cow thing? is that supposed to be Heffer from Rocco’s Modern Life?

and I completely forgot about Angry Beavers lol

and Gargoyles = awesome

I am excited to see the Tick included in this montage!

Spoooooooooon!!!

-gravity is a harsh mistress…

Cow, from Cow and Chicken. (Pork Butts!)

It made me think of Bunny, the sister they created to help them.

I love Spongebob. Haters gonna hate.

Me too. And the countries of the world. Not to mention an appreciation of Gilbert and Sullivan at an early age.

Hey where’s Arnold! Also, the omission of Quailman is not funnie.

Oh, Ren…

Sailor Moon

Ya got characters from Animaniacs, but nobody from Tiny Toon Adventures? Where’s Babs & Buster Bunny (no relation)?

I thought the cow was from Cow & Chicken from Cartoon Network

Even as a child it irritated me that they got Maryland’s food wrong. Crabs in Maryland not clams. There’s even a crab on drivers licenses.

NARF! In later years, I kind of figured that Pinky was the genius and The Brain is the insane one, especially since many of the failures were of his own creation. Ref: That Smarts and Pinky’s Turn.

My username predates The Brain muffin as seen here, BTW.
[YouTube=n9aYrURLHh0][/YouTube]

+1.

Blue crabs are iconic, hon. Even oysters would have been passable.

But clams? We dug 'em up and tossed them back just to watch them burrow into the sand. The only time I ever ate them was when we were on a road trip and stopped at Hojo’s.

Alt.tv.animaniacs wouldn’t have been so busy back in the days if everything was perfect.
[YouTube=lNJ6dFwh8a4][/YouTube]

Love the shirt, especially Freakazoid! being on there! My favorite episode was the Candlejack episode where th

Doomcat, you truly are the greatest modern artist of our time! So… much… fondness…