MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED OR ON HOLD

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME HOW I CAN RECOVER MY WOOT ACCOUNT THAT WAS SUSPENDED OR BLOCKED DUE TO UNUSUAL ACTIVITY, HOW I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THEY DON’T RESPOND TO MY EMAILS!

1 Like

@lioncow

2 Likes

Hi there- sorry to hear about the issue. CS should be reaching out to you shortly regarding the unusual activity.

2 Likes

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY ACTION TO GET THEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME? BECAUSE I HAVE DAYS WAITING AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME ANYTHING OR EMAILS, I NEED TO RECOVER ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT FRIEND

@lioncow help me please bro

2 Likes

how can you help me bro?

You shouldn’t be doing unusual activities on woot. Around here, we only accept suspicious activities. :crazy_face:

And I don’t think yelling helps get help… just sayin’…

they’re trying but it will probably take more than 10 minutes

I don’t do unusual activities friend

Please wait for Woot’s Customer Service to reach out to you, as lioncow said above. There’s nothing any of us here in the forums can do to help. It can only be handled by Customer Service.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

It was just a joke :wink:

Right… a joke.

https://tenor.com/Sodz.gif

same as rebeltaz, only he don’t flash no steeenkin badge

1 Like

Maybe he needs an anti-vmod badge.

what a ludicrous idear, what ideeet wud hav 1 of those

surprisingly no 1 (heh) has suggested the following:

• check all accounts, emails may be going to an unexpected email addy (like woot account instead of amazon, etc.)
  • check junk email bin, sometimes it’s actually not woot’s fault

note: i don’t work for woot, i just waste peepul’s time in the fora

2 Likes

thanks for the help bro but I have checked all the mail trays and there is no info, I send an email to support and once I get a no-reply email your account amazon is temporarily on hold

Hi there. There’s nothing we can do. We use Amazon for our login portal. They will flag accounts that have unusual activity.

Back And Forth Friends GIF by You're The Worst