My apologies

Are you going to try the “nutrition” theme?

I can set Spirit in a sit, down or Standing Stay, and drop meat in front of him.

He will not move until I release him.

I can leave a bag of garbage on the floor in my kitchen, and when I get home from work, that bag will be untouched.

Course, we worked on that when he was a puppy. Cayenne pepper and apple bitter make a great combo when letting the puppy explore what he wants to and learn what he shouldn’t touch.

It’s nice you are teaching that boy to be able to train a dog. Sounds like Spirit is a really good 'un. I miss my cat who could “sit” on command!

Yeah, but I’m talking ice cream. I bet I can even make friends with a wolf with ice cream!
I have had two shepherds really like me.
Besides, I wouldn’t let you see me giving it to him! (no kid or animal ever got sick or died from a small treat once in awhile)

piffff, that never stopped them before!

That’s true… I bought the t that had the falling note-leaves, and you can’t see the black notes and tree trunk on the brown shirt. I still like the shirt, though.

OK, I’ll make him work for it. But since I would only see him once (if ever) I don’t think it would break the training…I would like to come back in a few years and see if he remembers me.

Good night, all… I am so glad you posted, dreamaster. It was great to read a little bit of your adventures.

And I know D’name would make friends with Spirit, she’s picked just the right things for the baby, so I bet vanilla ice cream would work for Spirit.

I know how to fix it!!! Hang on I’ll PM you the fix!

Thanks! I saw something about some certain chemical, but couldn’t remember where I saw it. So, if you find that info, I’ll try it.

Hi, DM. Glad you’re happy. Check in every once in a while, we like hearing from you.

not that unusual, I think.

This is my post, I didn’t want to post as dont because it sounds like I know more than I do if I’m a mod.

First thing is write to service@woot.com. I cut and paste the order in the email so they had the number and all the other information.
The new shirt is much brighter then the old one, but the black still doesn’t show well. Still after I got done, the new one kept it’s bright leaves. Not as bright as when I started, but still nice.
The old shirt sort of looks like the leaves this year…dull.

This is the post and the results.

Of course!

I have a shirt planned with a green cheese moon…

just kidding, though I might do it as a joke.

I have a shirt in progress, with french fries. a little different than this week was.

I thought this was a PM! I couldn’t find it.