My Boss Sucks

My Boss Sucks

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do you have ANY concept of how racist this is? Especially now?

2 Likes

I was horrified. What is wrong with people.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always been curious, but especially so with Nintendo stuff - how do you guys get away with selling their characters for profit? Do you have a licensed deal with them after someone makes something like this, and they need to approve it?
Or do you just hope they donā€™t notice? Nintendo is VERY picky about their characters and uses of them. You guys have sold DC/Marvel/Disney stuff as well. What is the process here?

Racist against raccoons?

Some people are dumb.

1 Like

But Tom Nook speaks perfectly English. And heā€™s an animal.

Sometimes I think people use Reddit as their only news source.

1 Like

Even reading the links the others provided I have no idea how this is racist? Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing something but I only see an animal with a ā€œmy boss suckā€ shirt. Iā€™d bet Iā€™m not the only one that doesnā€™t get it.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t read the whole shirt- I get it now. Whether itā€™s racist I have no idea. Things seem to keep changing.

1 Like

How else am I supposed to get news?

Instagram

I donā€™t have an account.

1 Like

ā€˜No coffee, no workeeā€™ is a play on ā€˜No tickee, no washee,ā€™ which is an old racial stereotype of Chinese immigrants: They all work in laundries and they all speak terrible English. See also: https://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/48/messages/1049.html Itā€™s well past time for ā€˜no x-ee, no y-eeā€™ to be retired from use.

Itā€™s just a fu@king shirt! Grow up and live! Itā€™s GREAT to be FREE!

1 Like

Soā€¦ are people offended by everything now? Even cartoon shirts??

3 Likes

Yes. Sadly people will looks for things that arenā€™t there and then go and Karen up the internet.

1 Like