my burnished orichalcum chainmail (3 months late)

OK, so i finally got my BOC tonight - i don’t know how many months after I actually paid for it. here’s what it was (yes, i know it should go in the BOC thread, but i’m too lazy to find it. lock me if you dare, woot gods!! I defy your totalitarian regime!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!)

1 TWENTY FOOT SPOOL OF MONSTER BRAND SPEAKER CABLE
2 PRIORITY PUCKS
1 SET OF DELL SPEAKERS
1 PAPER BAG WITH $5 COUPON

all in all, a pretty kick ass BOC. beginners luck methinks!

how bizarre is that, they automatically changed the word B-O-C to some over the top odd word.

is that annoying, or quirkishly amusing? not sure . . .

[quote user=“allgoodpeople”]how bizarre is that, they automatically changed the word B-O-C to some over the top odd word.

is that annoying, or quirkishly amusing? not sure . . .[/quote]

It’s been several things over the past month or so. Bag of concrete was one, I believe. I don’t remember the others. At one time they also changed “first page” to “I’m lame.” Snicker.

[quote user=“pooflady”]

It’s been several things over the past month or so. Bag of concrete was one, I believe. I don’t remember the others. At one time they also changed “first page” to “I’m lame.” Snicker.[/quote]

Just typing in to see what it is now: BOC

how bizarre is that, they automatically changed the word B-O-C to some over the top odd word.

is that annoying, or quirkishly amusing? not sure . . .

It’s been several things over the past month or so. Bag of concrete was one, I believe. I don’t remember the others. At one time they also changed “first page” to “I’m lame.” Snicker.

Just typing in to see what it is now: BOC