My Kryptonite

Hmmmm…good color but the text and meaning are too obscure…don’t want people to see it then wonder too much “what does that all mean”

Why do a superman reference? there are many other cooler super heroes.

Although, I won’t purchase, (just ain’t ma bes color). I do love the saying. It makes me chuckle. Sell a ton!!!

correction: bullets fired from guns
bullets alone are harmless

I don’t know, if they were properly jacketed, they could cause lead poisoning. Thrown into a fire or left in extreme heat, they may cook off. Don’t underestimate fate.

I like a good comic reference from time to time but this is a bit of a common joke…

“I’M LEX LUTHOR, B$^&!”

Roflcopter. Awesome dialogue. :smiley:

Woot is the kryptonite to my wallet ._.

but i still love you. :slight_smile:

It was the 2005 album retaliation by Dane Cook, “Superbleeder”

“I know your like me, when you see somebody walking down the street wearing a superman T-shirt you just want to shoot them in the chest. when they start to bleed, go “I guess not”. Don’t wear the shirt. Wear a shirt that says I bleed if you shoot me in the chest blade and I will not shoot you in the chest blase, superbleeder”

I heard walls are bullet’s Kryptonite.

They are also my El Guapo.

Felicidades amigo! y arriba el norte!!!

Boy that’s the truth-especially shirt.woot!! But I do love you guys.

Right on, I’m from McAllen, too! In fact…I’m tempted to buy one just for the artist location as well, verrrry tempted…

It costs $400,000 to fire these bullets… for twelve seconds.

Some superheros think they can outsmart me. Maybe…[sniffs] maybe. I’ve yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.

lol’ed.

Just ordered this for my best friend who’s a combat wounded veteran (two purple hearts). He tells people that he had to leave the army when he found out he was allergic to bullets - when he gets shot by them he bleeds. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get it and give it to him!

Stupid people are my kryptonite.

For example, this morning I’m sitting in the left turning lane at an intersection with the red arrow and some Einstein is honking at me to pull up so she can make a u-turn on red. It’s a busy intersection so I quite possibly could have saved her life and she doesn’t even know it. :smiley:

No offense, I was just thinking quite the opposite.

I like this shirt but I will wait and hopefully get it in a random shirt :slight_smile: