My Last Day as CTO of Woot! - LAST DAY PRANKING! BOCS! OH MY!

It’s true. Since none of you know the warm and friendly face of TT, you also have never experienced the piercing death stare either.

7 Likes

No cereal bar until they earn it.

5 Likes

I didn’t think you’d leave Woot without a very good reason. I’m cheering you on. We’ll all miss you, but we’ve got your back. You can do it!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Where can I order these?

6 Likes

TWSS

1 Like

@moles1138

His wife is soon to be the #1 bakery in the area.

5 Likes

Wow, still tons of BoCs left.

2 Likes

I’ve told everyone I know IRL… They either can’t figure it out, are too busy, or don’t care…

4 Likes

@Williamdavi

I think he’s still eligible and maybe @mbspell

2 Likes

Not eligible for another week so i didnt even try to figure it out

2 Likes

just got home, any hints

1 Like

I’m mad at myself at how long it took to figure it out.

BOC Purchased.

@wajeremy, thank you for your service and putting up with our shenanigans! Welcome to joining the shenanigans without the worry about losing your job!

4 Likes

Is he still in the shower?

3 Likes

We are getting sammiches for going away party for lunch…some place called Jimmy’s John. Is that anything good, or should I eat my leftovers from dinner last night?

4 Likes

Very best wishes to you, thank you for hanging out with us here! May the new challenges be exactly what you are looking for!

4 Likes

I don’t see it. Kill me

2 Likes

No, I just got out.

3 Likes

well I hope you’re happy @wajeremy

I swore off B0C this month to save $$ for my Paris Disney trip in like 10 days but I HAD to get one of these. that’s one less glass of French wine for me!

3 Likes

It’s pretty good. Get the JJ Gargantuan and add the hot peppers to your sammich. Also get salt and vinegar chips and a chocolate chunk cookie.

3 Likes