My Lucky Day

The write-up sounds like it’s addressing Roger Fox from the comic strip Foxtrot. The tone sounds just like his wife. I’m sure it’s not, but that’s the first thing that leapt to mind for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, the print would be too small. Maybe something less…busy?

It’s better than procrastination, though.

And procrastination was a thousand times better than anything I could produce, so there ya go.

See a penny
pick it up
All day long
you’ll have good luck!

That kid is my son. Totally. Glad they make kids sizes - in for one.

This kid’s got a tie on… did he just come from a board meeting or something? No wonder our economy’s in the toilet!

I was actually excited for this shirt, but now that I see how big the graphic is, i’m going to have to pass.

sorry!

How can you tell if they are out of sizes?

Technically, ISN’T it his lucky day? He just found a coin amidst chaos. Gold among chaos if you will. How many of us can do that? We all live through life glooming day in and day out, but how often do we see someone that can find the GOOD in things? And the good in a bad situation? This man can, and this shirt is a metaphor for how sad we’ve gotten as a society, and I hope you all realize that. Yes, it’s funny. But there’s a story behind it. And there’s a meaning. A highly important one at that.

somebody saw cloverfield…and that thing in the background was supposedly a satellite, not a meteor.

bigger is better :smiley:

Looks like the penny’s working if none of those things got him yet!

That looks like a pretty busy street for that kid to just be walking in the middle of it. Didn’t anybody teach him to look both ways before getting distracted by a shiny object?

Missed out on getting yesterday’s for $10, so I’m not going to let this one slip by. I love them both.

Hey Woot, could you have made the print any smaller? Nothing like having to make people use a microscope to see what is going on.

I don’t blame them really.

this comment contains no calories.

this shirt is…lol… great…lol…I mean really…lol… so great …I can;t stop laughing…lol…

What the hell am I?
Figure drawn of lines!
Anatomic’ly!
Incorrect that’s me!
Stickman…
Stickman, stickman, stickman

This is basically the entire plot of 2012 in one drawing.

It does look a little tiny on the woot template. Oh well. Still can’t discredit ramyb this week; the only thing I’d wish to see changed is the dino’s arm/shoulder/chest perspective.
Other than that, though, none of the usual complaints are present this week.
Looks good, considering buying for my girlfriend.

You know it’s funny…out of all the peeps who went with me to see Cloverfield I was the only one who saw the rock fall. They didn’t believe me until the DVD came out. XD

Random post there…

I’m not sure how many peeps can say it’s their lucky day ramyb printed, but at least it’s not a swirly side placement this time.