My new idea

Hey guys,
I’m currently banned from ebay, sending my entire buisness straight to hell. Let me run my ideas past y’all.

Would people buy marriages online? I mean, being ordained and all, I can marry people. I’ve never used my title before outside of buisness realms. Maybe I should turn it into cash. Special discounts for woot users!

Let me know.

I don’t plan on ever getting married. [;)] I’m trying to think of other idea’s to suggest. How about politic’s? A whole 'lota 'Rev’s get involved in trying to make the community a better place.

Well,
I’m already a member of the National Republican Senatorial Commitee, and I feel my charity work is best done there.

[quote user=“RevJOnathan”]Hey guys,
I’m currently banned from ebay, sending my entire buisness straight to hell. Let me run my ideas past y’all.

Would people buy marriages online? I mean, being ordained and all, I can marry people. I’ve never used my title before outside of buisness realms. Maybe I should turn it into cash. Special discounts for woot users!

Let me know.[/quote]

you can get banned from ebay?

[quote user=“allgoodpeople”][quote user=“RevJOnathan”]Hey guys,

Let me know.[/quote]

you can get banned from ebay?[/quote]
An error in shippping over a vacation. They banned me after to many disputes…I’m working on getting it back, but it’s not helping. I wish people would go to yahoo…its so much better.

I don’t plan on ever getting married. [;)] I’m trying to think of other idea’s to suggest. How about politic’s? A whole 'lota 'Rev’s get involved in trying to make the community a better place.

Well,
I’m already a member of the National Republican Senatorial Commitee, and I feel my charity work is best done there.

you can get banned from ebay?

An error in shippping over a vacation. They banned me after to many disputes…I’m working on getting it back, but it’s not helping. I wish people would go to yahoo…its so much better.

. . . bit heaven.