MY PET FLY

sigh i really wish i could see these pics! Oh and i cant see them because their blocked but because they come from a different website so their x’s

Please, they’re, not their.

And it’s just a crying smilie.

whats the difference between their and they’re?

their - possessive, belong to someone. Their clothes, their hair, their house.

they’re - contraction (short form) of they are. They’re coming over, they’re in trouble.

And us??? We aren’t delightful??? I’m sad :frowning:

thanks poof your so smart! Dontbesad dontwantaname! Your awesome!

He’s doing it deliberately, isn’t he? Just like Fen. Check Fen’s ip, D’name. If it’s the same, I’m going to box his ears.

are you talking about me?

Thanks ‘Teach’… I… I… I mean ‘Poof’… Bugs me too - though I have to admit I’ve been guilty of the same when I didn’t proof-read (and sometimes when I had)… Anyway good post!

im so confused!

No. Different subject.

Usually when HS kids butter me up, they want a ride or they want me to buy food for the basement.
Or a location to film something…mostly a ride.

But your cool! i dont even understand anything that you just said.

do we ever do shirts where the image is everywhere on a shirt? Like if i did a square shirt would it be on the sleeves and everything?

No. Woot won’t print on the sleeves, and the design has to be at least an inch away from the collar and any of the seams. Designs also can’t be bigger than 16’’ by 20’'.

The submission page and FAQ have the info.

i think your smart to. I rally dont find grammer bashing exceptable, alright? Its possible he could of been serious. farthermore, Dont ewe have better thinks to do then correct all there mistakes?

Cripes! That was harder than I thought it would be. I kept correcting myself. :slight_smile:

mrs. 1 and miss 1 out-delights the two of you by many, many parsecs. but you two do not make me bitter. is that better?

kilagria, can you tell us what web sites you can see?

Well, I hope they make you happier then we do…you are stuck with them for life!

No, not making you bitter is not good enough. It is even less than not rolling your eyes when you see our posts.
I demand at least a neutral reaction when you see us.

Notice…I filled out the forms and said I was ready NOW for a doggie and … nothing.
This may be the dogthatwillneverbe.

meh.