My Woot Memorabilia

While doing some clean-outs, I found a literal treasure trove of woot goodies, collectibles and other garbage. I’ll post a bunch of things in the coming days, but figured I’d put the call out to anyone else who has some wootstuffs and wants to share. So get postin’!

1 Like

The classic “show me yours and I may show you mine”.

1 Like

:eggplant:

1 Like

Ha! I was waiting for the post to be approved. Not sure why it landed in EBW, but whatever.

Rando item #1. The amazing 10th birthday woot puzzle!

6 Likes

Jealous…

I’ve got some of the giant monkeys floating around, but I don’t know if there is such a thing as a woot “goodie”; the other two terms seem more appropriate.

2 Likes

oh, just wait… :slight_smile:

Here’s a goodie. Woot head and wrist sweat bands! If the number is to be believed, at least 1,343 other people got to enjoy these as well.

4 Likes

This one brings back fond memories. Manhands from @manhandsha!

Sigh.
I’m not crying, you’re crying!

5 Likes

Woot thing #4. Well things. Here’s a pic of every unique bag from the bags of crap that I’ve obtained. And yes, I have LOTS of duplicates. LOTS. Ugh.

5 Likes

You should put those in a glass display. They’re collectibles.

3 Likes

Sniff sniff… good times.

3 Likes

#5 thingy.
There was this event where you could get bags of the staffers’ crap. I got @ThunderThighs! And this:

Don’t worry, TT. My eye is still on the ball. Except the ball is my TV. Same thing, right?

6 Likes

Speaking of action figures, here’s #6. This is from my first bag of crap, circa 2007. I remember thinking, “A Married with Children action figure? Jefferson? WTF? Yeah, I think I’m gonna like these woot people.” :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ah yes. The years when my son’s father tried to get him interested in baseball. Didn’t work.

5 Likes

#7. Speaking of @ThunderThighs, here’s a set of VERY rare photos of her. Plus some other friends. :slight_smile: Can anyone name them all?

I think I got these at some speed auction or something several years back.

4 Likes

Skemmis and Kristy (ADQ) are on the left. I’m not sure of the other two though it feels like I should know.

1 Like

@ROGETRAY and @manhandsha

2 Likes

Thanks! I thought that was manhandsha on the right but wasn’t sure.

I miss the paper bags.

Their games were legendary. Gif hunts by @rogetray and What’s in Manhandsha’s Hands. So awesome. I miss the old forums only because I can’t go back and replay/revisit.

1 Like