My Woot Memorabilia

While doing some clean-outs, I found a literal treasure trove of woot goodies, collectibles and other garbage. I’ll post a bunch of things in the coming days, but figured I’d put the call out to anyone else who has some wootstuffs and wants to share. So get postin’!

8 Likes

The classic “show me yours and I may show you mine”.

2 Likes

:eggplant:

1 Like

Ha! I was waiting for the post to be approved. Not sure why it landed in EBW, but whatever.

Rando item #1. The amazing 10th birthday woot puzzle!

21 Likes

Jealous…

I’ve got some of the giant monkeys floating around, but I don’t know if there is such a thing as a woot “goodie”; the other two terms seem more appropriate.

5 Likes

oh, just wait… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s a goodie. Woot head and wrist sweat bands! If the number is to be believed, at least 1,343 other people got to enjoy these as well.

15 Likes

This one brings back fond memories. Manhands from @manhandsha!

Sigh.
I’m not crying, you’re crying!

14 Likes

Woot thing #4. Well things. Here’s a pic of every unique bag from the bags of crap that I’ve obtained. And yes, I have LOTS of duplicates. LOTS. Ugh.

18 Likes

You should put those in a glass display. They’re collectibles.

15 Likes

Sniff sniff… good times.

7 Likes

#5 thingy.
There was this event where you could get bags of the staffers’ crap. I got @ThunderThighs! And this:

Don’t worry, TT. My eye is still on the ball. Except the ball is my TV. Same thing, right?

18 Likes

Speaking of action figures, here’s #6. This is from my first bag of crap, circa 2007. I remember thinking, “A Married with Children action figure? Jefferson? WTF? Yeah, I think I’m gonna like these woot people.” :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Ah yes. The years when my son’s father tried to get him interested in baseball. Didn’t work.

11 Likes

#7. Speaking of @ThunderThighs, here’s a set of VERY rare photos of her. Plus some other friends. :slight_smile: Can anyone name them all?

I think I got these at some speed auction or something several years back.

14 Likes

Skemmis and Kristy (ADQ) are on the left. I’m not sure of the other two though it feels like I should know.

6 Likes

@ROGETRAY and @manhandsha

9 Likes

Thanks! I thought that was manhandsha on the right but wasn’t sure.

3 Likes

I miss the paper bags.

6 Likes

Their games were legendary. Gif hunts by @rogetray and What’s in Manhandsha’s Hands. So awesome. I miss the old forums only because I can’t go back and replay/revisit.

5 Likes