MyPillow 2PK Giza Elegance Pillow, You Pick

MyPillow 2PK Giza Elegance Pillow, You Pick

Politics not withstanding,

OK… I purchased a pair on May 11, 2018 - -
MyPillow, Inc Gusseted Giza Elegance Pillow - for a total of $75.60 (including shipping and tax)

I tried them for 3 weeks. Never could get used to them. I hated them! :astonished:
I gave them away!! :astonished:

They may work for some, some may love them, but they just didn’t work for me!!

Then I found I could order my older pillows from Downlite that I really did like
that were in a “bed and breakfast” place I had stayed at a few years before. Much much more happy again.
Downlite

3 Likes

Hey guys, same reminder as every other time we’ve run this item…

I have a delete button and I’m not afraid to use it.

3 Likes

Awful pillows. You’re better off with just about anything else – including the Downlite pillows mentioned above.

1 Like

I’ve had the firm ones for about 8+ months now. I’m a side sleeper and that’s what they recommend. I threw them in the dryer right away like they suggested. They puffed up so huge i figured there was no way. Took a couple nights to get used to but I like them. If they get flat, I pop them into the dryer. They’re easy to wash.

1 Like

My pillows are GREAT!
I’ve had them for a while & sleep much better.
Plus… They are made in the USA :us:

1 Like

What’s the diff between regular pillows and these Giza pillows? I have several (3)
regular pillows I get here that we like just fine, but I don’t know what a pillow with a sidewall does that a pillow with only one set of seams wouldn’t.

Ubiquitous advertising, average quality product. Definitely not worth the premium price, still not worth it at sale price.

I had a my pillow in the past and it sucked. No support at all. Not my type of pillow. I got a bamboo. Totally love it. MyPillow has chopped up normal foam whereas the bamboo has chopped up memory foam. So much better.