MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

I remember when Woot used to have deals. MyPillow? No.

6 Likes

God told me not to buy MyPillow.

20 Likes

To be fair, isn’t this piece of garbage normally like 80 bucks? Your skull does not need cushioning if you are sleeping on a mattress. Your neck needs support. Get a dog bone pillow.

2 Likes

Anyone find another deal that will, ah, trump this one?

12 Likes

Oh Woot,
Gone are the days when you used to be fun and interesting.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, it’s early in the day, but if you plan on posting anything here that has to do with politics, it will be deleted so please just don’t. Try giving a product review of the item that could be helpful to someone interested in buying it.

4 Likes

I bought these pillows in a previous sale and I can say that after using them for about two months, I am disappointed. They are lumpy in a way that never really feels right, no matter what I do or how I fluff them.

4 Likes

I really, really like these My Pillows.
Couldn’t go back to a plain pillow again…:grinning:

2 Likes

I am happy with my My Pillows that I requested for a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I have neck issues and the support given by these really does help me. Tempted to get some more for when I travel or go Camping.

1 Like

Garbage pillows. Should be illegal they charge so much for a bunch of foam scraps in a sack.

2 Likes

Was given the extra one in a two pack my mother-in-law purchased. I have neck issue with nerve pain, and against what I thought would happen, the MyPillow gives me the proper support to keep down the nerve pain. Saving me many dollars in physical therapy.

Does anyone know if these particular pillows are gusseted? The pix show both gusseted and regular. That’s a bit deceiving. MyPillows have really helped my husband’s neck issues but neither of us is a fan of gusset pillows. Thanks.

Why does Amazon show this same exact item as being ‘Extra Firm Fill’ but it is listed here as ‘Firm Fill’?

NOT my pillow. I have used buckwheat hull pillows for over 20 years now. Nothing compares to the support and coolness of these. Do a little research, and I doubt most would be disappointed with how well they work.
The material is non allergenic, and stays in place once you put your head in one position.

2 Likes

My experience has been that these are no better or worse than other shredded foam pillows. They work for people who need the amount of support they provide, but you can find the same quality for much less elsewhere.

If you know exactly how much support you need and these fit the bill, they will save you some experimenting with other brands, but you can buy 3-4x regular foam pillows of different densities for the same price. I’d only recommend buying if you already know they work for you and your time is worth more than the extra expense.

MY FREE SPEECH!!!

1 Like

They haven’t been interesting since July 13, 2004.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The interesting part of them lasted a day.

Overpriced junk. You can get a better deal at any home store or Amazon.