MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

MyPillow Premium - Pick Size, Style

Potential political opinions aside; MyPillow is a one-trick pony. If you’re comfortable with their specific firmness, you’ll be happy with them, even if they’re kinda expensive. I find that they’re not comfortable at all, and their “patented foam” isn’t any different than the thousands of other variations beyond their specific firmness. If you already know you like MyPillow, Woot usually has a good deal, but you’re probably better of with the million+ shredded foam pillows offered on Amazon for less, once you find the firmness that works for you.

2 Likes

This is a $9 foam pillow. Not a bad pillow, but not worth $30.

1 Like

Saw these in Home Goods for a lot less, if you are so inclined!

1 Like

I bought 8 of these MyPillow king size pillows. Soon I found they are much better pillows than their cheaper cousins. When they get flattened and seem worn out after using a few times I just follow instructions that come with pillows. Place 1 pillow in dryer with no heat and a tennis ball for 20 minutes.
Usually I place 2 tennis balls in dryer and have repeated the 20 minute cycle. Remove promptly and shake from side to side and top to bottom until it resumes being a useful pillow.
I think these pillows are great.

1 Like

I bought a couple of these last time they were here. I’ve actively sought out and tried all of the supposed “better” alternatives, and find that these actually are the best of the bunch, at least for me. They do stay in pretty much whatever position you squish them into before falling asleep. I’ve only had them a few months now so I can’t speak to longevity but so far so good. I recommend giving them a try.

4 Likes

Worst pillows I ever bought. I would definitely never buy another one.

1 Like

Agree that they would be hit or miss, they were a big hit for me. I am a side sleeper due to apnea, and the MyPillow ended my need for physical therapy on my shoulder. I was a big skeptic until my mother in law gave me one, now my personal experience won out over my skepticism.

4 Likes

I’m a side sleeper too and they work for me.

4 Likes

Which side? :sleeping:

1 Like

Awesome that MyPillow has a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee to cover any unsatisfied customers!

1 Like

:santa:t2: