Mystery 3 Piece Speaker System

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:39:47 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: philmetzler<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.88s<br>Woot Wage: $52915.42 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:39:47 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: ococacolao<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.88s<br>Woot Wage: $52915.42 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:39:53 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: yitbos<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.89s<br>Woot Wage: $52470.13 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:01 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: vanderpants2<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.90s<br>Woot Wage: $51887.93 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:02 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: writeb<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.90s<br>Woot Wage: $51816.07 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:03 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: iazybandit<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.90s<br>Woot Wage: $51744.40 an hour.

got one on my first try. woot!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:07 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: mac daddy1<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.91s<br>Woot Wage: $51459.70 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:10 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: burggraf<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.91s<br>Woot Wage: $51248.22 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:15 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: bmoffett<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.92s<br>Woot Wage: $50899.59 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 01:40:21 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: didierr<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.93s<br>Woot Wage: $50487.45 an hour.

Server errors kept me from spending money on something I didn’t need. Its good, I’m sure Dell speakers will be back. BTW those of us on Pacific time have the decided advantage.

I timed my trip to 7-11 for my nightly slurpee so nicely, just to come back and get me some speakers!!! WOOTTASTIC!!! :smiley:

I’m in for one! Time to upgrade these old speakers to something with a little more “oomph”. These definitely have it.

Thanks Woot!

(and thanks to whoever is answering the service@ account, between me and the hundreds of other wooters that screwed things up tonight, we all thank you for helping us fix our shizzle)

Hooray! I am in for one. This will be a nice solely for LAN partys, so I won’t have to mess with my setup at home :smiley:

Thanks Woot!

woot Mystery picture

bought these to commemorate my first woot-off. Props to Woot for putting a routine to prevent multiple orders. I got the order form but it appeared to stall so i tried again. Order indeed accepted. rock on

that mouse/game combo went pretty damn fast…

I only clicked about a kazillion times to get these. More servers in the box!

Amazing! 8000 units are sold out in a few minutes.
I only made half way. :frowning: :cry:

SSI[quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiner’s List

mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote] :shock: SSI?