Mystery 5.1 Speakers w/Server Crash Prevention

Got mine and got out… an extra set of speakers for work! :slight_smile: Thanks Woot!

I love taz I will toss the speakers. What do the speakers retail for?

i would like to know the price too

in for 1, just want the feet massager and willing to sale the speaker for $45+shipping

[size=18:ca43f1da72][quote user=“Woot!”]An unforeseen error has occurrred. Please try refreshing the page, and if the page fails to load again, please try again later. We apologize for the technical difficulties. [/quote][/size:ca43f1da72]

[size=18:ca43f1da72]spammers list[/size:ca43f1da72] (thru page 16 at least)

berryhill - .5 (their site is at least funny :smiley: )
Cop - 1
thethrillenator - 1
In The Bag - 1
peteromans11 - 1
ngh-hgh - 1
Total

I got the contest page too… Then I noted the speakers in the background and started refreshing like MAD!!! So… I finally got in on my FIRST WOOT!!! Hooray… (The free massage thingy is nice too… I happen to like taz, hehe) Agreed on the creativity thing, would’ve missed this deal if I didn’t see the speakers in the background… Second page too… not bad… BTW, WOOT RULES!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whoo-Hoo, Mystery speakers and a Taz Foot Massager too boot,I mean WOOT! Hopefully, got my order in. got a confirmation number anyway. :smiley:

[quote user=“Wootbot”]Today’s item quantity: 850
edit: Snapster here. obviously some technical dificulties this morning. we’re still sorting things out here in the community. we believe orders are received fine from those who got them in. (damn, and we thought we were going to avoid server errors with this annoying bundle! :o )[/quote]

Weirdly, I didn’t experience a lot of server crashes. When I got one of those errors, I just type “woot.com” again and it works. I was a little dubious about this offer simply because it was so easy, that actually made me think that this deal was not as “attractive” as the previous woots with the “mystery speakers”.

The last woot did not get in until 12:31… Make me go :shock:

[edit]
this is my first woot. hope i’d enjoy it.

one more thing - I live in Dallas, TX, and you know how woot.com is also in TX so I have to pay the taxes?
Well, apparently, I couldn’t use the code “taxsucks” because the the price of the woot had to be equal to or higher than $40, AND THIS FKJSHDiUERH woot is $39.99!!! DUBYA TEE EEEAAAFFF!!

Dang the foot massager wont even fit my feet in them what a rip :stuck_out_tongue: Nice deal woot. Too bad I wasnt in my room at 12

YEAH I GOT A FOOT MASSAGER!!! (and some speakers)
I’ve been waiting for these speakers for a while.
My order (realtoyman) was placed at 10:16 PST :lol: 8)

yep understood. actually we are quite annoyed as well trying to get in to see what’s going haywire at the same time :). it’s like a DoS ping attack - there’s no way it should take that long to actually process the orders. In any case we believe woot 2.0 will fix the problem with asynchronous order taking to credit card processing and better server farming.

so confusing tonight…

Ok, so first it said the woot was $0.01, and there was nothing to buy, even on the more info screen.

Then there was the footwarmers and speakers, for $39.99.

So, who did the editting?

dum dee dum dah … got THREE of these suckers … what in HELL am I gonna do with them? Got one set last year for me, one set at Christmas for my son, got three sets of the Dell 2.1 and in the BOC I got – Dell speakers! Gave speakers for gifts to EVERYONE practically …

Damn! email your offers to me … philipem at yahoo dot com … :roll:

Oh and it was not so easy, I came in at about 14 minutes after, got a lot of server errors but have learned to just keep on reloading … also helps if you sign in first … bought it sight unseen because I saw the server errors and know what THAT means … :mrgreen:

scored one…
since I already have a speaker set
this one is going on fleabay…
and the taz going to my sis

I know it doesn’t do much good but for once I would like to complain. For the past 45 min I have sat here tring to buy this item and all I got was server down. How the H…L did anybody buy this item, let alone sell it out of 850 units and then post on th community.
Please sombody tell me!
Thanks
Cabman
:evil: :? :shock:

Sweet i got 3

somehow our contest launched as the product tonight. it had 1 quantity but happened to have the same picture as our real item. it’s 1 quantity was sold for 1 cent to a lucky buyer.

then, we got things switched back to yesterday’s item for 60 seconds and then the correct product was launched at $39.99

[quote user=“hobbie”]Ok, so first it said the woot was $0.01, and there was nothing to buy, even on the more info screen.

So, who did the editting?[/quote]

So did one person really score the foot massager and the speakers for $0.01?? If so, I sure wish I had a quicker trigger finger. :lol:

[quote user=“Snapster”]somehow our contest launched as the product tonight. it had 1 quantity but happened to have the same picture as our real item. it’s 1 quantity was sold for 1 cent to a lucky buyer.

then, we got things switched back to yesterday’s item for 60 seconds and then the correct product was launched at $39.99

[quote user=“hobbie”]Ok, so first it said the woot was $0.01, and there was nothing to buy, even on the more info screen.

So, who did the editting?[/quote][/quote]

So… how are you going to make this error up to us? something special for a special Woot! tomorrow night? Like a Radioshark?