Mystery 6 piece Speaker Set

Wow the kid’s computer is loving this wootoff. Time to replace the 3 foot tall 15 year old self powered speaker’s I’ve had plugged into it.

I’m just wondering how many people are cussing because they can’t get these speakers ordered. :slight_smile: (I already have a set, they are pretty nice)

Usually Dell 5650

damn servers.
I clicked I want one and everything … just… stopped…
damn servers

Meh. Kind of useless because my sound card only puts out stereo sound (don’t tell me to upgrade, because more than stereo output wouldn’t be an upgrade, because my sound card is quite good). I want to find out what they are, but they also won’t be as good as my current system, and won’t even compare to that pair of B&W’s I borrowed from my uncle for a few months.

If only I could get these ordered, everything would be just peachy. How could I go wrong with something so cheap? Unfortunately, I don’t think these will be up to par with previous speaker quality (the one that no one bought)…

Uh…what is the probability that these are those Dell 5650 speakers? This is what I am waiting for

I already have 5.1 hooked into my PC. Next item, please!

[quote user=“cgadd”]seems to match the specs of the Dell 5650 5.1 surround sound speaker set, currently $71.96 at dell.
[/quote]

Now you’ve ruined it! You probably told everyone about The Sixth Sense and The Crying Game, too.

[quote user=“jayrandom”][quote user=“cgadd”]seems to match the specs of the Dell 5650 5.1 surround sound speaker set, currently $71.96 at dell.
[/quote]

Now you’ve ruined it! You probably told everyone about The Sixth Sense and The Crying Game, too.[/quote]

I saw The Village last night. Pretty good movie i thought.

Im in for 1, just getting off for bed and saw these. dam you woot, now i have to stay up for another hour or so

my first woot. took forever! but i might cry ;')

YAYYYYY!!! I am now an official WOOT HEAD!!! My first WOOT purchase, and I GOT THE SPEAKERS!!!

I feel so cheap, so used, so, so, SO WHAT!!!

Bring on the ab-lounges!!!

these are probably dell 5650 speakers I got three sets last time still havent opened one set. they are good speakers for the money (but they’re not like my klipsh pro media 5.1 set. 500 ear shattering watts.

I just got myself a 5.1 Dell speaker set

[quote user=“Hammer54901”]YAYYYYY!!! I am now an official WOOT HEAD!!! My first WOOT purchase, and I GOT THE SPEAKERS!!!

I feel so cheap, so used, so, so, SO WHAT!!!

Bring on the ab-lounges!!![/quote]

Ab-tilts!! They’re ab-tilts… don’t make me send brave woman over there!!! [:)]

WOOT! got mine :smiley:

[quote user=“allgoodpeople”][quote user=“jayrandom”][quote user=“cgadd”]seems to match the specs of the Dell 5650 5.1 surround sound speaker set, currently $71.96 at dell.
[/quote]

Now you’ve ruined it! You probably told everyone about The Sixth Sense and The Crying Game, too.[/quote]

I saw The Village last night. Pretty good movie i thought.[/quote]

Was it? I haven’t seen it yet. So tell me…
…are these Dell speakers?

“Color-coded cables make for easy setup if you are not color blind” hehe that pretty good… speakers not so much… my creatives own the dells…