Mystery Brand 5.1 Channel 6pc Speaker Set

WOOT at ME!!!

5650’s by chance?

Mystery now… he he he. Wonder what they’ll be, guess I’ll find out next week, eh?

Heh, now that’s funny. I just checked woot a minute after the posting, had to go get my credit card, and update my info (new card) before I could order… and I still got a set. snicker

hmm, tempting, but i’m still happy with my speakers. 5+ years and counting, altec lansing for life!

I’ve already got some mystery brand speakers. They kick major azz. Put something new up WOOT. :frowning:

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOTERRIFIC!!!

Great deal… I might have to break open the piggy bank on this one!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies. Stop by and save some $$$[/quote]

yay got one!

I’ve never understood why some folks have such a hard on for getting a post on the first page. Lame.
:?

FINALLY! THE WAIT IS OVER!!! Been holding out for these froever… I’m in baby!

is black considered a neutral color?

beeeeeyooootiful box!!! is that really cardboard!!!
Cant wait to climb in an woot all over!!!

Sounds like Dell 5650s to me–right down to the color-coded cables!

finally got mine and will hold up to my part of the deal GC!
Thanks
WOOT!

Can’t believe it, my fourth shot at speakers and It happened…not to mention I woke up at 10:59 pm mountain time…I always fall asleep on speaker and BOC nights I just knew it

woot?

im guessing its dell speakers.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: robidobi<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: damaniel<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: tcorver<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: phillip33<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: jgor123<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 600<br>Last Order time: 12:07:20 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: johna01<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.73s<br>Woot Wage: $147223.64 an hour.