Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set

Group suicide?

And all I wanted… out of ALL those woots… was the speaker set that ended it all. And they were gone before I could blink! :frowning:

Yadda yadda yadda

Hey the servers also sucked with this item So Woot needs to go back to the old refurbished servers at least they worked once in awhile

im in

Only a few hours left 'till the next Woot.

standing ovation to uplateanyway for an outstanding job

and

another standing ovation for black2d and all who hosted the sales progress scripts

YEAHHHHH I bought the last Box of WOOT on the last WOOT of the flippin historical WOOT OFF … What a wootoff…sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Dear Woot,
Will you please use the money you’ve made with the woot-off and buy some new servers and get better Internet connections? Thank you.

Woot, we hardly knew ya…
My first woot-off! Zany, to say the least. I missed every video card that came up, but I did manage to score on the digital video camera. All in all, a worthwhile endeavor. Thanks, woot - let’s do it again soon!

Spelling lessons??

bobe99 graciously wrote:

Thanks. It was my pleasure. Afterall, I am uplateanyway.

Why does the phrase, “Dude, you’re getting speakers” mean that they’re Dell? Is that an allusion to a television commercial or some such?

I’ve gotten these speakers 3 different times now, and they have always been the ones pictured. Great speakers, especially when you figure in that they are only $35, if you get 1 pair.

After this weekend’s Woot-off, I need a cigarette, and I don’t smoke!

steve

Edit; I originally made this post on page 4. Page the first? Amazing! /edit

Well I suppose pleasuring one self would be a nice way to end the Woot off.

What a FUN Woot-Off this was… that last Woot-Off lasted only 1 day and this one lasted for about 2 days… this started off with the [ Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set - $29.99 + $5 shipping ] and ended the same way with the same item it started…

im glade i got a few items… had my sleep too ( during the long woot-killer items ) and i got the Speakers also… before it sold out… and ended the Woot-Off…

the [ Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set ] are…

• Dell 5650 5.1 100-Watt 6-piece Speaker Set * model # J2523

hope this image link shows up…

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9736/dell56506fd.jpg

They retail for $129.99

butt i no ho ta speel gude

hey guys,
buy this woot, so i can see the next one

kthxbai

Thanks you were more reliable than the woot servers

second time around and I GOT ONE!

If any of you were looking to score on the 24.99 . . BFG Geforce 6200 Turbo Cache PCI Express 32MB Video Card .
I did and now realize that it’s PCI-E, not PCI.

Any takers?