1 Fat Cat doggy laser toy
1 Booda mini chirpy catnip toy
1 Petmate breakaway collar, light blue with bell
1 Bamboo Home cat feeding plates, 3 pack
1 Bamboo Care cat styptic powder

Cats favorites:
2 brown cardboard shipping boxes
5 feet of brown packing paper - best gift ever

I got the same thing, minus the 1 Fat Cat doggy laser toy and 1 Booda mini chirpy catnip toy and add in some small, weird santa cat toy. Tossed the bowls, stuck the collar on her, threw the santa and wished I’d spend $5 at Target instead.Oh well, Meowcifer was happy enough.

Me too. What a bummer. Who knew that bowls and first aid supplies were considered toys?!

The cats LOVE the paper and the box, though.

I got the exact same things. Very disappointed. The laser thing even says it’s a dog toy.

Totally not worth it.

Any pics of the bounty? I’m not too upset at the manifest. This is all stuff I will actually use. A laser is a laser to me, and I don’t have enough feeding plates and bowls.

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/Brie_Perigard_Gervin/imagejpg1_zps1840b958.jpg

If they had called it a bag of kitty crap and priced it at the usual $3, I would have been happy. I just feel misled and was expecting something more than a few things I could probably find at my local Dollar Tree.

I received what everyone else did. Considering the price, I’m not exactly thrilled with what was included. Two of my cats like to look at the laser pointer, and one of them vaguely bats at it. So there’s that, I suppose.

Woot, I love ya, but… meh.

Same contents in my box. Pretty underwhelming.

Exact same contents for me. Disappointed.

Yup, same junk and the catnip mouse doesn’t even “chirp” as stated on package. My cat actually ran from it after smelling the “catnip”.

I got exactly the same stuff!

1 plain white plastic bowl
1 Fat Cat doggy laser toy
1 Booda mini chirpy catnip toy
1 Petmate breakaway collar, light blue with bell
1 Bamboo Home cat feeding plates, 3 pack
1 Bamboo Care cat styptic powder

Cats favorites:
2 brown cardboard shipping boxes
5 feet of brown packing paper - best gift ever
[/quote]

Same package here, I got a smaller box full of the stuffed with brown paper and a larger box wrapped around it lol.

1 white bowl
1 set of 3 bowls
1 dog lazer pointer
1 breakaway collar
1 chirping toy that I can’t get to chirp either
1 styptic powder kit(had no idea what this was 10 minutes ago)

67% off list price my @$$!

Exactly… If this was like a Cat box of Crap, I wouldnt be so dissapointed, its not a Mystery Box if everyone gets basically the same thing, and as far as I know, “Toys” are not bowls/plates/collars/first aid powder… so this was 2 toys, and one of them in my box the laser toy, was DOA with corroded batteries.

Lame Lame Lame Lame!

Sent them my thoughts. Got this three days ago.

Hello,

I appreciate the feedback you’ve provided about your experience and am so sorry for the problem with your order.

I feel its important hence, I’ve forwarded your message to our team to make sure they’re aware of this incident.

We appreciate your business with us and look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you.

Regards,
shalini
Woot Member Services

---- Original message: ----

Username: roadmasta
Email:
Order Number:
Topic: I have a problem with my order

Got my three box’s of cat stuff! 67% off retail is a lie. You totally scammed me.

Got a doggy laser pointer, pink catnip toy, turquoise collar with bell, some pink plastic crap dishes, and a kitty manicure kit or something?

also, I have a male cat. if you’re going to sell garbage, can you at least provide gender neutral garbage?