Mystery Laptop (Grade A Refurbished)

Hercules Monochrome GIF by Squirrel Monkey

2 Likes

I am glad there is a voice of reason out there. I rely on these types of comments to help me snap out of the excitement of a mystery.

3 Likes

I’m a shop-a-holic by some standards and love a “deal”…. But who the @$)!€$!! has $250 + bucks to just piss off!!! :person_facepalming:t2::person_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2: I guess I’m in the wrong tax bracket - everybody be better off going and buying $250 worth of lottery scratch offs… IJS…… and SMH to consumers who purchase one.

1 Like

I haven’t bought a Windows PC in years and need one currently. The comments indicate there are decent options at this price point. Does anyone have a specific recommendation?

It depends on what you’re looking for and if you are fine with a refurb for 250. Unless you have a microcenter nearby and find an open box refurb you’re not getting anything new or like new wortg having for 350. If you’re fine with an older refurb that will last you 3 to 4 years you can get this for 40 bucks less. You get something you know will run Windows 11 and have 16 gigs of RAM and have a FHD screen.

Dell Latitude 5490 14” FHD Laptop - $212.99 - Free shipping for Prime members Dell Latitude 5490 14” FHD Laptop

So tempting
Interested Funny Face GIF by Paramount+

How much is a laptop like this worth if you get the high end of all the 4 variants?

Hiring Jim Carrey GIF by INTO ACTION

1 Like

Just opened mine and it came without the B key and two extra < keys. So yay!!

:w_shocked:

Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Always is; they’re just salty.

2 Likes

so was this a “put it together yourself” laptop? lol