Mystery OEM 3 Piece Speaker Set

Decent price I guess, but these speakers aren’t really worthwhile compared to the other ones woot puts up! MORE BoC’s! I’ve never got one :smiley:

:? i don’t get it, What is the Mystery?

cheap,cheap, bought them for my work computer…

I just want a set of the dell 5.1’s … I still haven’t gotten a set! :frowning:

She shoots … she scores … she’s in for a set! Thanks, w00t!!

Ok, just on a personal note…
I like these better than my 5.1’s for every day music, sounds, etc on my computer…
I ordered two sets last time and they rock!
the 5.1’s i ordered are now going to someday be incorperated into a Media center PC because thats what they were intended for…
if you JUST want a good set of speakers and subwoofer for normal everyday use…
GET THESE and get them now! the two speakers are small and the woofer puts out some nice thumps!
Get 3 and give em away… well worth it.

Cool… got me 2 !! 8)

GOOD going GN… you’ll be glad you did!
and HI btw :smiley:

Loonatik: Looks like a great woot to me. :lol:

They don’t tell you the brand, therefore it’s a mystery. :shock:

[size=16:494dc83cbc]GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY! Ohhhh yeaaaaa.[/size:494dc83cbc]
Now I am just gunna wait for the mystery box speakers again and I shall be set…

Thanks ya woot!

…and you never will unless you hit ‘I Want One’ within .36 seconds of it being posted. ;

I’ve often been confused by:

[quote user=“nobbles” and won’t fit into the others holes (even though they are all basically RCA plugs). For that matter, the center/control is a D-shaped connector.

I presume that the connectors on these have funny nobbles as well as color, no?

As Monty Python would say (OK, so I’m taking liberties with the Dead Parrot skit)::

In for three, and the best part is because TAXSUCKS, I get a slight discount.

Are these Dell A425 s?

Doesn’t look too bad. Too bad I’ve already got 6 sets of speakers and only one computer. :x But I can’t wait for my wireless keyboard to show up… 8)

yay i finally bought something from WOOT!!!

thanks!

[quote user=“zozzles”]Well…

I think I’ve got enough speakers. Really.

A more useful comment: out of 23 orders, woot! has already fulfilled 22 which i think is pretty good. On the other hand, I’m seriously out of money so I reckon all I can do is look and salivate.

Speaking of that last word, has anyone noticed that the "outlet’ from the filter section of the CoffeeToGo device looks like… looks like… um, an erotic plaything for a Roswelllian alien?

Just wondering…

Zizzlefritz[/quote]
Take a picture, take a picture!!! (yeah i need a cheap thrill )

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 12:11:14 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: omnitech<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.84s<br>Woot Wage: $64052.23 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 800<br>Last Order time: 12:11:14 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: <br>Order Pace: 0m 0.84s<br>Woot Wage: $64052.23 an hour.