Mystery OEM 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker Set

Damn straight.
I’ve been waiting for this for many moons, and I finally got it.
A winner is me. :smiley:

Ebay Completed transactions $30-50, shipping $20-30

wimpy-wimpy-wimpy too small for me _ verry good buy though WOOT

Is this Dell or not? :roll: anybody?

Got my bag of crap couple days ago and now I got the “Mystery” OEM 5.1 surround speakers to go with my "DELL 21 inch LCD monitor. Good woot!!! Ok now off to bed. Servers are really slow but hey I got my email like 30 seconds after my order…

frank_thompson,

Your order for 1 of Mystery OEM 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker Set has been received by Woot (11/11/2004).

Your credit card has been charged: $ 34.99.

If you have any questions about your order, please email us at service@woot.com.
Please include your forum name and order number in all communications with woot.

For future reference, your order number is: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
Woot!

So these are supposed to be the bomb?

Well, guess I’ll find out.

How does a person get a “charter membership”?!?

And finally bought my first w00t tonight thanks to these “Mystery” 5.1s…hmmmm…could the Dell label be scratched off by any chance? Hopefully the picture isn’t “false advertising” as I purchased these partly due to the picture as being the representation of the speakers I think I am buying…

Can you hook these up to a TV :?:

1. w000t!!! My son is gonna be happy on Christmas! And this is a GREAT price …
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1000<br>Last Order time: 12:21:55 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: tile<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.26s<br>Woot Wage: $86027.09 an hour.

How can you tell the weight of it

Mystery OEM 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker Set
Amazing 5.1 sound and thunderous bass for only $29.99
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Few things compare to the intensity of surround sound gaming and movies. No matter what type of entertainment you’re into, the Mystery OEM speaker set is an excellent all-around system. This six-piece amplified speaker system bathes you in vivid and panoramic sound, pulling you directly into the action.

The center channel reproduces lifelike dialogs while four satellites ensure you’ll hear the enemy creep up from all sides. Feel the rush as you jet through space or race down the blacktop at turbo speeds. With this system, you’re ready for 5.1 gaming of the future. Plus, you can also enjoy your favorite music in dual-stereo sound.

Specifications:
Enhance your audio experience — clear surround sound, multi-channel listening
100 Watts of Total Continuous Power (RMS) - Designed to thrust you into the Gaming and Movie experience!
Performance Drivers - Smoothly deliver a full spectrum of pure, distinct sound.
Distinctive, All-Decor Styling - Looks smart in any room of your home.
Features four Satellites, one 5.25" Subwoofer and Center Channel
Delivers total power of 100 Watts RMS
Color-coded cables for easy setup
Flat panel attachment compatibility
Satellites: 2.5x2.5x 9
Center: 13x2.5x2
Subwoofer: 5x8x9.5
Condition: New OEM, repacked in brown box

… i hope these are the dell speakers…

ive been waiting for these for a long time.

What do you think of the new Daily.deal format? Item is crap, but I love the format. Can’t wait to see what it sells for.

[quote user="Wootbot "] Today’s item quantity: 1000<br>Last Order time: 12:21:55 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: tile<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.26s<br>Woot Wage: $86027.09 an hour.[/quote]Wholly Cow! That was QUICK!..sorry I didn’t bu three of them! But [size=18:a4a3356f7c]My Son will have a happy Christmas surprise![/size:a4a3356f7c] :smiley:

I just happened to glance at my clock and noticed it was a little after ten, I clicked my Woot! button on my favorites menu and I saw the speakers. I tried getting the speakers last time, but I was too slow with the ordering. Luckily I felt something in the air and was ready this time. I snatched 'em before they sold out. I’ve been waiting for some decent 5.1s for a while. w00t!!!

I saw how fast they sold out and realized I should’ve bought 2. Live and learn.

My first woot! YooHoo :!:

How does a person get a “charter membership”?!?[/quote]
You had to have purchased something during a certain (unknown) timeframe after the grand opening of woot. My first order was on 9/7/2004. The certificate has a coupon code for free shipping on any one item over $20. 8)

Woot - I got a problem. When at the order page I selected 3 sets. I hit the order button and it comes up on the confirmation page that I only ordered 1 set. I forwared my confirmation to service@woot.com and explained what happened (about 10 mins ago) trying to get the 2 sets added to my othat were suppose to be there.

First Woot order. Hope they’re good, although a little bit worried by the “mystery” part of the title. Not sure that they’re Dells, but who knows. DOOM3 5.1 here I go (little behind the times, will wait for Halo2 and HalfLife 2). Always more fun buying random crap than writting my master’s thesis. lol