Mystery Watches for Men!

Obviously no point in reiterating what has already been said about this fiasco!!- BUT I WILL ask this: what the Hell!! has happened to the Woot I used to wait up until the Magical hour of 1:00a.m. to see what BARGAINS! I could tease myself to buy!!-but ever since Woots likup with Amazon or simply by-out BY Amazon?,everything has gone to the dogs! Almost NO real bargains, a plethora of extra "Bargains/must-haves” aka Amazon there IS NO pleasure TO have,Now? No more 1:00a.m.'s for me,! wott is simply a boring NORMAL on-line shopping webpage just like a thousand others?

BRING BACK MY OLD WOOT!!-,PLEASE???

John H

This made me laugh. Oh woot, you little huckster.

Don’t do it people. Read through the most recent mystery box (“electronics”) and keep in mind that the results of that are IMPROVED over the trainwrecks of their previous mystery boxes.

There’s a good chance one of you suckers will get a wall clock in the mail.

It’s a watch essentially

Oh H NO

Save yourself the headaches.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=cheap+men's+watches

Use this link and at least you’ll know what the watch looks like before you get a sight unseen watch that is “worth about what you pay for it”

Ah, at last, we meet again Acesori. I see you have a pallet of semi functional watches…

When w00t sold the timex weekender (about a year ago) for $15, that was a bargain, despite needing to buy a real NATO band for it immediately, at about the same cost. Mine is still keeping excellent time

I’m done with “mystery” buys after seeing what came in my electronics box today.

Ordered mystery watches once… none of the batteries worked and they even had 9.99 price tags on them… indicating that it was no special deal. It was the only regrettable woot decision I ever made.

Warning everyone against this, and ALL future “mystery” purchases. Don’t take the bait.

Considering the most recent “mystery electronics” box, there is a chance these are being processed/sold by a third party through Woot, and you are going to receive a nice box of otherwise unsellable disappointment.

Read through this to gauge the level of satisfaction you likely will experience.

After reading through some of the 65 pages of comments on the Electronics “Mystery” box, the verdict is in:

AVOID AT ALL COSTS
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

DO NOT BUY.

Apparently the ‘new’ owners of Woot! like to box up old, worthless S— and pass it off as something ‘mysterious’.

Fark you Woot.

Woot really should send an email apology to all Wooters for this stunt. Certainly expect better from anything associated with Amazon. The only way a ‘Mystery Box’ makes sense is if the retail value of the goods is significantly greater than what is paid.

I am seriously baffled that people continue to buy this garbage from woot.

One mystery was nice. Next 3 were flops, and the last was downright theft. Avoid!!! if it sounds too good to be true, guess what. Screw me once shame on you, do it again and again and again and someone’s an idiot!!!

Stay far away from this. I did one of their mystery men’s watches last time. Not only did they send women’s watches, they were broken.

Seeing as I know this is a man’s watch, I know I can pass this one up.

Hope the people who are buying will post what they got.

Several years ago I would sit up all night during the WootOffs. A few times I called into work so I could watch it all day. NEVER missed the Midnight unveiling of the new items.

Then dark days came. Amazon destroyed the Woot. Gone are the deals. Along with the feeling of belonging to something special. All Woot is now is a dumping ground for Amazon junk.

I rarely even check it anymore. The WootOff was running for over a day before I even noticed it.

I do miss the good ole days!!!

They have done mystery shirts before. So you could get one with some weird logo on it that you will never wear. I would rather know what I am getting.

I must have missed the fiasco, could you explain what had happened?

AMAZON is what happened. Amazon turned this into a dumping ground.

I stopped buying from woot and now come for just the comments. Strike 1 was when I purchased a watch that stopped working 1 week after purchase I didn’t even get a chance to wear it once. I went to get it out of the box to resize it and it wouldn’t work. Tried contacting woot had the run around finally got the vendor info. Contacted the vendor they said they don’t have a service center in USA to send it to so the warranty could not be honored. Went back and forth with Woot customer care finally pushed them enough where they agreed to issue a return for a full refund. Then came the fiasco with the wrong curtain dimensions. They canceled my order right away however their vendor still shipped them. Glad I refused them because black out curtains should be heavier. for ordering 8 panels the package weighed 7 lbs. Not good curtains and I didn’t even have to see them to know that. By the sounds of it several others are experiencing woot’s down fall. Woot better make some changes and quick if they are to stay in business.