Mythological Creatures

YAY!!!

Sullen is included!!!

My son LOVED his Sullen shirts, but has outgrown them (Yes, we own it in multiple kids sizes.)

Now, for a Men’s Large to add to our collection.

And may have to get him the Sea Dragon LS as well. Hmmmm…

I love the Samurai and the Sea Dragon, I have the shirt, but it’s always bugged me that the samurai’s sword is upside-down and on the wrong side.

I have Sullen and Molten Phoenix in the SS variety. It would be nice to get LS version in the same size (3XL) but 3XL is not offered. I even like the Samurai and the Sea Dragon but not in the wrong size. :frowning:

I didn’t realize shirt.woot did hoodies. Is there a way to filter the top 20 or past designs to only show the ones where hoodies are available?

The hoodies are only available through the woot plus sales. They’ve been running 2-3 Woot Plus sales every week, most of which have offered at least a few hoodies, so keep checking back. Woot will find a way to empty your wallet!

I love the Molten Phoenix (it’s my favorite of all the woot shirts), but wish it was short sleeve instead of long; especially since there isn’t a Ladies long sleeve. Double bummed since it isn’t available through All Designs either due to the metallic ink. Guess I’ll have to wait and hope that it is available in short sleeve again some day :frowning:

I seriously need “The Samurai and the Sea Dragon” on a hoodie… Like naw plz…

I buy 3xl in the s/s tees, and a 2xl l/s tee fits me well. You may have an issue if you are borderline on fitting the 3xl but otherwise you should be fine.