N-Vision Night Vision Monoculars

No.

You only get one model… you can choose it.

No, you get only the one you choose at checkout. Not all 3.

notices the 1x in front… and assume it’s 1x at random… or choice selection :expressionless:

Anyone know if this is any good or if you’re just as good getting those EyeClops toy night-vision goggles?

Yeah, for $260 + TaX

What “generation” is considered modern? Anyone got a link to “night jiggle watching from the shadows” devices?

Why am I thinking Silence of the Lambs now?

The cyclops night vision toy is about the same thing isn’t it?

No, you don’t get all three. Notice when you click the I want one button, you have to choose which one you want before you order.

Yeah, for $260 + TaX

What “generation” is considered modern? Anyone got a link to “night jiggle watching from the shadows” devices?

Great for pranks just need marker and place on rim at the eye viewer, when they take their eye off…Boom Black Eye

Get 2 then run to your hardware store and get duck tape, you now have binoculars

Wow, thanks! Who knew there would’ve been so many nightvision thingy’s on ebay?

Dude - If these are as good as eyeclops, I’m in. Got 2 for my kids - they’re friggin amazing. Really amazing.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again…

Generation 1 is low priced. $50-200~~
Generation 2 = $1,000+
Generation 3= $2,500+
Generation 4= $4,500+

Here’s a short explanation
http://www.atncorp.com/HowNightVisionWorks

sheesh seems like we have a buttload of pervert pirates in the northwest of the US, its been only 16 minutes people…

I don’t think the women are going home… yet…

http://www.atncorp.com/HowNightVisionWorks

good outline of the differences between the Generations, and general info on night vision

What about Gen X ???

Last three on this page!

Lmao…

Dear Woot ~

The description tonight? Not so much funny as really, really creepy. WOOT FAIL

Sincerely,

Me