N-Vision Optics NVC3 Night Vision Monocular

This is something my inner child screams for and my girl screams at him to grow up.

At 2 dollars a battery, they’re pretty cheap…

Finally! A woot for the peeping toms!

Wow, great deal, but on fogdog… Only $77.

http://www.fogdog.com/fog-n-vision-optics-nvc3-night-vision-monocular-1st-generation--pi-3043754.html

These are great for owl hunting, I’m down for 2!

Wow this is a great deal, the cheapest i could find on froogle was around 150 bucks!

I’ve had one of these for a few years. Fun to play with, but very, very grainy optics. After a few outings, mine has lived unused on the closet shelf. There’s not a lot you can do with it, other than go out on a moonlight night and watch wildlife (Or your neighbors…take your pick). Fun for the initial “Wow!” experience, but “eh” after that.

I’d hack this to run on 2 AA batteries rather than the CR123

huh? all I see is this:
N-Vision Optics NVC3 Night Vision Monocular - 1st Generation
Item no: 3043754
OUR PRICE:
$154.99

If someone could post something like a photo taken through the monocular, as an example for what you see, that’d be sweet.

Because with two, you can have stereo night vision! No loss of depth perception, although your hands become useless for doing anything besides holding up your super-thick glasses.

where do you see that price?

your “link” says they are $154, so woot is the better deal

It’s a 3 dollar battery

These are the kinds of things you mail away for from your oldie comics.
But those were .99 and you just used your imagination.

Finally! And not a moment too soon, now that I finally got that restraining order lifted.

1/2 off shipping not 77.00

Exactly what i needed to read, thank you!

77??? I see 159!!!

It looked cool at first but you guys set me strait, I guess for what it is there are a ton more that can do the same or better. It Sure is good looking though, to bad I didn’t get here and everyone say “This Rocks” I guess it’s something thats fun for about 15 minutes then you can do with out it, and if its only going to be a tool once in a rare while then its not worth it, I guess it’d be cool if you lived on a farm or in the country. It intrigues me just not enough, whit the replies.