Nachus 256MB Pendant MP3 Player

Welcome to the Nachus 256MB Pendant MP3 Player topic for Tuesday December 7th, 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Nachus 256MB Pendant MP3 Player here.

MORE RAM IN THE BOX PLEASE!

Woah, this is amazing. It’s so tiny! I just bought an mp3 player so I definately can’t afford this now!

Consecutive 1st Post Woots: 1

[quote user=" wide and 3/8" thick, the Nachus could easily be mistaken for a piece of jewelry, and in fact, you can pass it off as just that. The player is so tiny that you can wear it around your neck as a pendant, or you can just as easily tuck it into a shirt pocket unnoticed. With 256MB flash memory you can store over 4 hours of music and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of listening.

The battery is simply and conveniently charged through the unit via a PC USB port and a full battery charge takes just 3 hours. The Nachus comes supplied with a pair of high quality earphones – that have been designed to work with the player so it can be worn like a necklace. This makes the Nachus ideal for those who really like to travel light and want to keep their pocket space clear.

It’s practicality makes it ideal for fitness fans and gym goers for whom the Nachus will prove invaluable as a totally non-intrusive way to listen to motivational music during a workout. Or for clubbers on their way to their night out who want to get in the mood but don’t want to be burdened with having to carry a bulky MP3 player around with them for the whole night. All functions are accessed by 4 buttons on the side of the player and tiny blue and orange LEDs on the front face of the Nachus indicate its status.

Also worth a mention is that the packaging is top notch as well. It comes in a heavy duty black box with purple accents and features laser cut foam inserts to keep everything in place. I know, who cares about the box? Well, since this is some of the nicest packaging we have seen, we figured it was worth a mention.

Note:
Here’s how this will work. We have more Silver color than any other, but your other two choices are metallic blue and metallic green. In the note section of the order page, you need to specify your color preference. If you don’t specify a color, we will randomly choose one for you. At some point if we run out of the color you have chosen, we reserve the right to substitute a different color. At noon today we will run the special “metro” pink edition for the ladies. If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man.

Specifications:
Capacity: 256MB
Storage type: Flash
Support: MP3 format (no WMA)
Frequency range: 20Hz - 20Khz
Earphone out: 4mW + 4mW
Interface USB1.1
Support OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP Mac OS 9.2 or above
Dimension: 1 5/8"(W) x 1 5/8"(L) x3/8"(D)
Play time: about 8 hours
Battery Lithium-ion
Condition: new, retail

What’s in the box:
Nachus EMP-Z 256MB MP3 Player (x1)
Neck strap earphone (x1)
DC to USB Converter (x1)
USB cable (x1)
2.5mm headphone plug adaptor
Installation Driver CD (x1)
User Manual - English and Chinese(x1)

hmm, can you put pictures of your family in it?

[size=24:44052ba2f8]MEHR RAM IM KASTEN BITTE[/size:44052ba2f8]

As a woot veteran I thought I should pop in to school some of you newbies. It really isn’t that hard to get on the first page, much less get first post.

Too bad I definitely don’t need this woot.

" If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man." hil-fucking-arious.

naw

[size=24:7550bfdb8b]FIRST PAGE IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!![/size:7550bfdb8b]

Not first, but at least first page. Interesting item.

Similar $79 http://www.gadgeet.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=46

Today’s Product:

It’s just about the smallest MP3 player around
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The Nachus 256MB MP3 player is an ultra compact yet fully functional mp3 player. Weighing in at 15 grams and measuring 1 5/8" wide and 3/8" thick, the Nachus could easily be mistaken for a piece of jewelry, and in fact, you can pass it off as just that. The player is so tiny that you can wear it around your neck as a pendant, or you can just as easily tuck it into a shirt pocket unnoticed. With 256MB flash memory you can store over 4 hours of music and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of listening.

The battery is simply and conveniently charged through the unit via a PC USB port and a full battery charge takes just 3 hours. The Nachus comes supplied with a pair of high quality earphones – that have been designed to work with the player so it can be worn like a necklace. This makes the Nachus ideal for those who really like to travel light and want to keep their pocket space clear.

It’s practicality makes it ideal for fitness fans and gym goers for whom the Nachus will prove invaluable as a totally non-intrusive way to listen to motivational music during a workout. Or for clubbers on their way to their night out who want to get in the mood but don’t want to be burdened with having to carry a bulky MP3 player around with them for the whole night. All functions are accessed by 4 buttons on the side of the player and tiny blue and orange LEDs on the front face of the Nachus indicate its status.

Also worth a mention is that the packaging is top notch as well. It comes in a heavy duty black box with purple accents and features laser cut foam inserts to keep everything in place. I know, who cares about the box? Well, since this is some of the nicest packaging we have seen, we figured it was worth a mention.

Note:
Here’s how this will work. We have more Silver color than any other, but your other two choices are metallic blue and metallic green. In the note section of the order page, you need to specify your color preference. If you don’t specify a color, we will randomly choose one for you. At some point if we run out of the color you have chosen, we reserve the right to substitute a different color. At noon today we will run the special “metro” pink edition for the ladies. If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man.

Specifications:
Interface USB1.1
Battery Lithium-ion

What’s in the box:
Neck strap earphone (x1)
DC to USB Converter (x1)
USB cable (x1)

w00t!! made it!! first page

[size=24:13e362b7da]MAN ALL YOU SPAMMERS POSTING THE DESCRIPTION AGAIN!!! AHH :slight_smile: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!![/size:13e362b7da]

woot!

It’s just about the smallest MP3 player around
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The Nachus 256MB MP3 player is an ultra compact yet fully functional mp3 player. Weighing in at 15 grams and measuring 1 5/8" wide and 3/8" thick, the Nachus could easily be mistaken for a piece of jewelry, and in fact, you can pass it off as just that. The player is so tiny that you can wear it around your neck as a pendant, or you can just as easily tuck it into a shirt pocket unnoticed. With 256MB flash memory you can store over 4 hours of music and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of listening.

Note:

Specifications:
Interface USB1.1
Battery Lithium-ion

What’s in the box:
Neck strap earphone (x1)
DC to USB Converter (x1)
USB cable (x1)

Man u guys are fast

[size=24:c6383f0ec2]BUENOS DIAS WOOT ?

UN SALUDO A GILBERTO RODRIGUEZ[/size:c6383f0ec2]

Wow I made first page on my first post woot and awesome Item

1st time ever on the 1st page! Go WOOT! Happy holidays everyone!

WOOT

well done!

wow

you all should be alseep

Last on the page…That was close!!

This first page dedication is dedicated to Marc and whatever sickness he has…I really hope you feel better. Sorry for upsetting you.

No pics of paroly this time.

I have 3 AP TESTS ON THURSDAY!!! AHHH!!!
alright everyone, good luck with all your work.
[size=24:912ffab6a6]ask me to play the video where hartak gets skooled.[/size:912ffab6a6]

about the woot… definetly a fashion statement …
i must say that the pakaging is mad sickizlle, in da dizzle, shizzlle

its kind of like this:
[url]iRiver N10 review: iRiver N10 - CNET
this has an lcd, but sells for about $165 (256mb) (pricegrabber)

thats all i have to say

peace out