Nacina Riesling, by Dan Tudor (5)

I’d gladly help out a bit.

We only use the Tin liners. I’m not a believer in allowing O2 to leak into the bottle. If the wine is made properly one doesn’t need a faulty closure to mitigate faulty winemaking. We have only used DIAM closures on the pinot, however, our declassified 2013 pinot is going to get these same Stelvin Lux caps with tin liners.

Cheers!

For those of you who live in states where WOOT can not ship, contact me at dantudor@tudorwines.com; we should be able to hook you up.

Cheers!

Dan

Yeah, not that tempted…

Day three on the Nacina;
Worked really well with some BBQ from Phil’s.

Also got into my '07 Radog. Massive tartrate crystals on the cork. Did you make some adjustments on it? Acid has softened, plenty of nice tropical fruit and melon; bring on the petrol.

Dan,
I realize this is not the same fruit, but do you think the Nacina will evolve in any manner similar to the Radog?
Can we expect tartrate on the Stelvin as well?

Splitz anyone?

Would love to try this… just not buy 5 at once. Passing again.

I like the way it looks too! :slight_smile: Thanks for popping by!

You guys and Bahwm made me press that darn yellow button!!! I blame all of you, yet I’ll probably be thanking you once it arrives!!!

Cool! I think you will really enjoy this wine. Didn’t we mention that we’re a bunch of enablers? :wink:

I think it will evolve a lot like the Radog Riesling. It has more acid and a bit lower alcohol, so I think it will be better than the Radog. The wine was thoroughly cold stabalize at 28 degrees for two weeks and stab tasted afterwards. Probably won’t throw any tartrates.

Hope you and Ron split, then!

I got no takers this round; perhaps in an upcoming W-O.
and HB!