Naked Winery Mixed (6)

Naked Winery Mixed 6-Pack
$79.99 $154.00 48% off List Price
2012 Tease Riesling
2011 Sure Thing Symphony
NV Sweet Love Sweet White

Quite tempting here for a couple reasons. Nice low AbV and pH but also a variety I’ve not had; Symphony.
Another addition for the C-club.

Could be a good gateway for swmbo from moscato to real wine.

Any rodents in the ramparts?

The Symphony grape is a hybrid cross of Muscat and Grenache Gris developed in the 1940s, but not released until the 1980s. It was originally intended for bubbly, but we serve it straight up with a twist of sweetness. Juicy pineapples and peaches with a kiss of lemon, it’s the perfect wine to pair with any white fish dish, a spicy Pad Thai or a hot curry Indian dish.

compare with the description from the sales page…
"The Symphony grape was originally intended for bubbly, but we serve it straight up with a twist of sweetness. Juicy flavors of pineapple and peach finish with a kiss of lemon. "

this does not add much info.

Sorry that wasnt enough info for you. Here’s more! Our Sure Thing is made from 100% Symphony grapes. It has a lovely and very fragrant bouquet with notes of peach, lychee and honey suckle. It’s fresh, fruity and sweet. We love it well chilled on its own or have even been known to mix it up in wine spritzers with fresh berries and a splash of fruit juice. Curious about even more food pairings? Sharp cheeses, chicken, seafood and pasta. It’s delish!

I need a bit more of a shove than the sales patter.
How about some notes on the RS and TA, so we can judge how the acidity and sweetness may cooperate?

No prob! Total acidity 5.7 g/L and RS of 2 g/L. Aged 10 months in stainless steel. Is that enough shove? :+1:t2: I can provide more!

Which wine are these specs for?

Likely the Symphony, as that was the original question.

Please do.

Slow slow Saturday,
was hoping for a bit more interaction.
$80 a bit steep for one more notch on the 100 stick.
SoCal split to ease the pain?

Agreed.